Shawty's Shrinkin! Get yo Sybil azz in here please!!!!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 8:57 pm
LOL - happy bi-polar morning to you!  LMAO - I think I got your nom du jour right.......

Ok - nuff jokes - I'm nosey and wanna know how your friend is doing after you called em out a couple weeks ago for not following any rules and basically *****in out on WLS......

Do they need some more tough love?  I am under quota for cussin a mofo out this week and tryna catch up..... lemme know cause I would LOVE to add they azz to my  list if they got the balls out NERVE to still be playin around when they see so many working hard on these challenges.......

HOLLA!!!!   LOL!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Biggie Smalls
on 12/2/08 9:02 pm - Chocolate City, DC
DAYUMMMM Why I gotta be Bi-POLAR.  LOL.  I got issues, I ADMIT MY **** I'm in touch with my issues!!! 

Nope I am happy to report that that post scared the SHIOT outta her and she is happily taking her vitamins, getting in her protein and working on the water and exercise!!!!!  So all the ass kicking and tough love and cursing out and horror stories did the JOB! 
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 9:07 pm
LMAO - I had to mess with you - all them name changes still **** with me - I know imma slip up one day, not recognize you and treat yo azz like a newbie!!!!

Good to hear she is back on track!!!  Damn!! - now I gotta find somebody ELSE to cuss the **** out!!!  Hmmmmmm - wonder what my BF is doing this morning......  might need to cuss his azz out on GP!!!!!

Tell her to KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!  Cause a Mack style cussin is just waiting if she dare fall off......

Have a good day, whatever-yo-name-gon-be-today!!!!!  LMAO

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Biggie Smalls
on 12/2/08 9:12 pm - Chocolate City, DC
LOL, you SILLY, I think Ima stay with this name till I get to GOAL!!!!  Well don't hurt the BF LOL.  SHe's on here, prolly in lurk mode and will read it!!  She needs to come out of lurk mode and say THANK YOU to yall for getting her back on track!!!!

You have a good day too MM!!!
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

the7thdean
on 12/3/08 4:05 am - GA
Shawty -- u looking good -- in BOTH PICS

Kim B.
on 12/2/08 9:21 pm - OH

Dayum Trina...I thought I was the only one who woke up wanting to cuss folks out.  LOL

Glad to know somebody else does it too! 

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 10:40 pm
  LOL!!!!  I been listening to Pink, Creed and some other rock lately - got me like  every morning!!!!  I WAKE UP fresh off a mofo AZZ!!!!! 

You ain't alone at ALL!!!! 

Samoan beaut-eee *.
on 12/2/08 10:49 pm - Independence, MO
Big sis always tryna show out!!!

Nahh but for real thanks for everyone that *****ed out on that post it scared me into gear!!!

Love-ya Kee kee

~Angel

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 10:52 pm
It WAS YOU??????

MAN - so glad I ain't know - cause I woulda been conflicted - seein as how I kinda crush on you an all.......

YOU BETTA KEEP YO AZZ IN GEAR!!!!  Lemme find out that hair ain't wavy no mo cause you ain't takin vitamins - or my favorite boobies ain't bein cared for with proper exercise...... LMAO!!!!!

Glad we got you in gear man - keep it up!!!!

Biggie Smalls
on 12/2/08 11:04 pm - Chocolate City, DC
Love ya too!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views