The BAF Debate: Vol 1

TheJuice
on 12/2/08 10:41 pm - Frozenville, MN
Ladies and Gentleman of the Black American Forum,

I need your views, opinions, and insight on a very delicate matter.  Something that can tear the fabric of our nutritional existance.

Yesterday evening, I had a conversation with a very lovely young lady (Ktjajj), and we had a friendly verbal exchance about beverages.  During this conversation, the Product....

...was mentioned (by me).  I spoke about it's goodness and the fact that their were no sugar added to this 110% Vitamin C Nectar of the Gods.  My counterpart agreed on some of my views, but had a rather strong opinion.

She feels that this is strickly a childs drink. I on the other hand feels that this is a suitable drink for all ages.  I'll let her expound herself.

What is your opinion BAF?  Do you feel that this is only marketed to parents with kids?

Shout out to WIC! 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 10:45 pm
first - good morning juice......
second - YOU STOOPID COLE!!!!!!

dude - I will drink just about anything - REGARDLESS of who it's marketed to!!!  However - even though it's no sugar added - it is a lil on the calorie rich side and not really necessary to drink - you can get hooked on it and be adding calories to your diet needlessly.  I still prefer the sugar free kool aid type drinks.........

now - with all this slurping down of the juicy juice - ARE YOU GETTING YOUR WATER IN???????

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

TheJuice
on 12/2/08 10:53 pm - Frozenville, MN
Yes Girl yes!!

I woke up...peed in a White Bowl filled we water.

I showered in water.

Got dressed, splashed a lil Coolwater on.

Shoveled a little snow (lightly frozen water)

Got to work and took my morning swig of Wild Irish Rose, yea I know, the GOOD shyt right?

But that has water in it.

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 10:56 pm
I have officially dubbed you BAF FOOL!!!!!!! 

Since you pre-op, I'm letting you make it for right now, but once you on the loser's bench, you will be FIRST on my Mack cussin list if you don't get your water IN your damn body through your stomach!!!!!!

now - you could go the enema route too - but I doubt you will want to go that route..... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Birdman D.
on 12/2/08 10:46 pm - Nappytown
I always had the perception that this was a "kids drink".  (That's my personal perception...) 
(I could easily turn it into a "grown folks drink" with "certain" additions.  Like "vodka"......especially "grey goose".  Yeah..."grey goose"...they don't call me the "birdman" for nothing.)
mstanyat
on 12/2/08 10:50 pm
I think with a name like "JUICY JUICE" it probably is geared toward children, However if it falls into a category which will allow me to drink it as a post-op, Heck yeah I would buy it!!! My nutrionist told me to eat freakin babyfood vegetables, so if i could eat that i could drink juicy juice.

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

misha
on 12/2/08 10:57 pm - peoria, IL
I always took it to be a kids drink too.....cleverly marketed so that kids would drink real juice and not realize it isn't one of the more sugary "Hawaiin Punch" type drinks.

I drank it in the day back before surgery, juice puts me on the floor now.  Makes no sense.  I can eat those dove bars all day long but a few sips of juice cause me an entire day of sick that I would not wish on my worst enemy!
caramel_2
on 12/2/08 10:58 pm - New Haven, CT
I feel juicy juice is for kids, the market does target families with children.  I feel it's a suitable drink for adults...my all time fav is the tropical punch....yummy...

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely who others think you are!

Tiffany G.
on 12/2/08 11:00 pm
I'm with you...  Juicy Juice is THE BOMB!!!  I remember going to my aunt's house when I was little and she ALWAYS had Juicy Juice...  and she didn't have any kids! 

LOL at WIC.  I used to drink all my sister's Juicy Juice up when she got her WIC for her son.  That and the Kixx!
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

Luvsdaislands
on 12/2/08 11:10 pm - Landover, MD
It is market for kids...hince the goofy name JUICY JUICE...but I drink this stuff all the time...even the lil boxes...yep, put it in the freezer and let it get real cold...NUM YUMMY!!

Only look back in life to know where you DON'T want to go

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1124 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views