TYLENOL PM, PUTS YOU IN A COMA

LEE
on 12/3/08 12:53 am
Hey yall

I have to warn you all about Tylenol PM,  this stuff is no dam joke.  I took it last night at 9pm and I am still trying to recover from it.  I keep dozing off and I can't shake the drozy feeling.  I have to write a paper today and I can't stay awake long enough to even get started.

Beware !!  If you have something to do the next day don't take Tylenol PM, cause it works a little to well.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 12:57 am
  Please - you are a LIGHTWEIGHT!!!  I can CHEW a double dose of them and be wide awake!!!!

You just don't take them regularly - they still work for you..... LMAO!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

LEE
on 12/3/08 1:01 am
This is like my second time ever taking them and I can not keep my freaking eyes open.  I'm gonna go and sleep a few more hours and wake up to do my paper.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Dalexis
on 12/3/08 1:05 am - Brooklyn, NY
On December 3, 2008 at 8:57 AM Pacific Time, #1 Mack Mama wrote:
  Please - you are a LIGHTWEIGHT!!!  I can CHEW a double dose of them and be wide awake!!!!

You just don't take them regularly - they still work for you..... LMAO!!!!
That's cuz you're a lush, MM, and your body is used to heavy liftin'....for medicinal purposes, of course. 

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 1:18 am
Lush???  Moi???  Sacre bleu!!!!!   LOL!!!

I had drug seeking behavior written ALL over me - I went to the doc to try to 'cop' some prescription pills - mofo gave me some shiot you can't mix with alcohol cause you get a migraine..... and yes - even though the warning said so - i tried that shiot anyway..... mofoin doc doing his job and shiot....   LOL!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

HelpMeRhonda !!
on 12/3/08 1:11 am - J. R. Ewing, TX

Mack Mama a tylenol PM and a glass of wine........

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 1:16 am
Chile please - I am up to the sleep aid pills (not messing around bufferin my shiot with the unneeded Tylenol part) and 2 bourbons....

AND I STILL WAKE UP AT 2 OR 3AM!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 1:49 am - Toledo, OH
If I want to be OUT I take 2 Tylenol PM.  If I want to get to sleep, but still be functional the next day I only take 1.  
LEE
on 12/3/08 1:58 am
Wish I had taken one and not two
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 2:02 am - Toledo, OH
 Awww..so sorry
Wish I could help you - it is just going to have to work it's way out of your system. 
Other than some reg Tylenol I do not take much medication and I learned the hard way just like you that 2 is just too much.  I felt like shyt the entire day when I took 2.  
I know for the last 2 weeks I have felt like that from being on so much pain medication.  I hate feeling like that all the time.  

Hugz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 165 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1112 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 1985 views