NeNe (Real Housewives of ATL) gets evicted!!!

A NewTay
on 12/3/08 12:37 am, edited 12/3/08 2:59 am
i liked NeNe, but it looks like SHE was trying to be like the Jones' **SMH**  they didn't even "own" the home they were living in ***SMDH***  here's the scoop...

http://content.usatoday.com/topics/post/life/59431712.blog/1

eta to correct name of show...;)

TRUE LOVE DOES NOT COME BY FINDING THE PERFECT PERSON BUT BY LEARNING TO SEE AN IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTLY 

"If you want to go forward, you put the car in D. If you want to go backward, you put the car in R." ~ President B. Obama

Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/3/08 12:40 am, edited 12/3/08 12:40 am
I'm not trying to keep up with the Jones', I am the Jones'.  And yes the Jones get evicted just like everyone else.  I hate fake people, they make me gag.

"in my best NeNe voice"...."I'm just keeping it real"

In my opinion Beachbody has THE very best weight loss products around.  Would you like to join me on my P90X Journey? Please click the link below to Join My Team or to learn more about the products: 

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/juschanjnme

A NewTay
on 12/3/08 12:42 am
^5 Treena...

TRUE LOVE DOES NOT COME BY FINDING THE PERFECT PERSON BUT BY LEARNING TO SEE AN IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTLY 

"If you want to go forward, you put the car in D. If you want to go backward, you put the car in R." ~ President B. Obama

Faith *
on 12/3/08 12:57 am, edited 12/3/08 12:57 am
I found out right after the reunion show that they didn't own the house and I was surprised by that. Now this...just goes to show you..."keep it real."  I really hate it for her because she is in the spotlight and all now and her "bidness" be all up in the "skreets."

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

mstanyat
on 12/3/08 1:02 am
Wow!!!. I cant believe that. Maybe that's why Kim called her a Low Budget B**ch.. (remember the text Message)...

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

Faith *
on 12/3/08 1:14 am
I do remember that text message...it makes sense now doesn't it...at least the low budget part anyway.
A NewTay
on 12/3/08 1:03 am
i hear ya Faith.  it's sad.  i could see it happening to Kim, but NeNe?  she acted like her shyt was together.  SMH  sounds like the entire "reality" show was just another make believe sitcom.  with Sharee bouncing checks, Lisa having filed for banckruptcy, and now NeNe's issues...  i'm no longer "intrigued"...just another group of women out here trying to survive like the rest of us.

Faith *
on 12/3/08 1:20 am
NeNe did act as if she had her stuff together all of her i's dotted and her t's crossed.  Girl, I didn't know about Sharee and Lisa.  Sounds like the probability of another season is impossible. 
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 1:22 am
Sharee was bouncing checks????  Bankruptcy????

where yall get all this info from????

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

A NewTay
on 12/3/08 2:49 am
 Google!  lol

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 176 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1120 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2002 views