How dreadful

mstanyat
on 12/3/08 4:09 am
Ok Housewives of Atlanta Fans Yall' remember the Over the top Fantastically Fabulous Dwight Eubanks (he was Ne-Ne's (girl) friend)

well he is a hairstylist from Atlanta georgia, and he is getting his own show, it looks like it is going to be a trip.

My favorite Dwight Eubanks line: "so who is this i here had a fashion show with no fashions... how dreadful" 

Here's the link: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-dwight-eubanks-scores-his- own-show/

Enjoy !

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 4:13 am
I will so be hooked on this show. He was the best thing about Real Housewives
mstanyat
on 12/3/08 4:23 am
Yessss michelle I am going to be hooked too. Dwight is the man....i mean woman..  well you know what i mean

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 4:26 am
Dwight's an awesome SHIM (she/him). I need to go find one of my own.
mstanyat
on 12/3/08 4:37 am
Yes I have a Fab-U-lous friend  back home in detroit. He is so Special to me,  Funny and will tell it like it is. I Love Him

Motown's Finest
on 12/3/08 4:17 am - MI
I just started watching this show around Thanksgiving they had a little marathon going so I watched it  for a few hours.. I gather from watching it this NeNe...has fallen out with most of them.. I like her better than the rest...Who is the white lady with the wig on.. They called her all kinds of names...and they were saying she sleeps with married men... From what I could see all of them stab each other in the back..I think NeNe keeps it real with them..
"Criticism like rain should be gentle enough to nourish man"      
" I'm Motown's Finest and I approve this message"   
mstanyat
on 12/3/08 4:22 am
Yea i just learned from another post that NeNe and her husband lost that fabulous house they were living in.  The white woman was Kim and she was messin with the married man "Big Poppa".

Tiffany G.
on 12/3/08 4:24 am
Did we ever find out who Big Poppa was?  I missed a few episodes...
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

mstanyat
on 12/3/08 4:31 am
Noooo they never did tell who he was. all they said is he is a married wealthy man. But at the reunion show they said that he dumped Kim to get back with his wife. He never finalized the divorce

mrs. neenaj
on 12/3/08 4:59 am
I will be watching this because I loved him. I would let him do my hair, heck he can do a whole makeover on me as long as I don't have to pay for it because he has exspensive tastes. lol
Photobucket
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 165 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1113 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 1989 views