I am sad, I need a hug.

Pastor di
on 12/3/08 10:09 am - DALLAS, TX
I am not going to be long because i am really emotional right now.
Many of you know I have been on a quest to find MR.RIGHT.
Well I found someone really special.  He was so wonderful to me.
He called me Diamond, I loved the name it was special and his meaning was special.
He made me laugh, He could make me  laugh so hard and so loud that it would purify me.
....My friend died today.
....I have not cried about death since I was 14 years old.
....This breaks my heart.  I feel helpless on one hand....Thankful on the other.

I got a chance to see him and to hug him and to give him a head massage.  Now I understand what I thought was him rejecting me was him not wanting me to know that he was mentoring me for the last time.   I called him my Pastor and asked him to cover me as a pastor and he did and he taught me so much more than I knew about being a Pastor in the 2 little months that we talked.
....in his death he has taught me even more about why it is so important to get healthy and be healthy so we can be all God called us to be.

I tolh him everyday that I loved him and he told me he loved me.  My last conversation with him was on Friday or Saturday i think... I was trying to get him to go to the hospital, he finally went on Sunday night...he new he was not coming back that is why he said to me that he was not going to the hospital during the holidays.

I loved this man.  He was the sweetest man I had ever known.

Pray for me ......I love you all.
di

mstanyat
on 12/3/08 10:16 am
Pastor Di sometimes you just cant express things in words. So let me give you a big hug. and i pray that God will strengthen your heart and give you peace of mind. God Bless you

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

virtly
on 12/3/08 10:20 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Praying for you.
Pastor di
on 12/3/08 10:35 am - DALLAS, TX
thanks

Pastor di
on 12/3/08 10:36 am - DALLAS, TX

ATL Diva 2009
on 12/3/08 10:21 am - Lawrenceville, GA
  Pastor DI my condolecenses to you and your friends family...

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
)

Pastor di
on 12/3/08 10:37 am - DALLAS, TX
thanks love

GorgeousIsa
on 12/3/08 10:29 am - Philly-delphia, PA
Up until last year I NEVER lost anyone 2 close to me...But the past 1.5 years I have lost my brother to prison...my favorite male cousin to a motorcycle accident...and another cousin to violence...Not to mention that I am having problems with my fiance...

My cousin died from the accident 05/31/2007 and I am still suffering and probably will be for the rest of my life...

Just reading your post and thinking about my grief has me hurting inside...Things do happen for a reason and things will get better...You appear to be a strong woman and with prayer you will get through this...
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
Pastor di
on 12/3/08 10:38 am - DALLAS, TX
 for you my friend.  God bless you and may you find peace....this is a new emotion for me but i am good.  after tonight I will be my old self.

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 10:31 am
Ok dude, you know i soooo do NOT do hugs - here's MY next best thing:

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views