Pain in stomach towards back

lbenavides1010
on 12/3/08 1:34 am - Ridgewood, NY
Hi everyone, I am off to the ER around 3pm today.  For the past two weeks I have been experiencing an uncomfortable pain on my left side of  my stomach.  Sometimes it goes away but for the past two days it has been a little stronger and going towards my back.  I'm not in agony but do need some pain killers.  And I'm wondering what the hell it is.  I tried to go see my PCP but he is on vacation and my surgeon just told me to go to the ER if I think it is serious. (he doesn't have hours the rest of the week)
I have no fever but do feel rather light headed when I get up or walk around.  The pain also comes when I am walking.  I hope they find out what it is because it is really uncomfortable and not normal to walk around in discomfort.

Wish me luck

LEESA

mstanyat
on 12/3/08 1:49 am
another OH member was complaining of similar problems. I think you are making the best decision by going to the ER.. Prayers are with you sweetie... hope it's nothing serious... keep us posted

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

Kim B.
on 12/3/08 1:49 am - OH
How have your bowels been moving?  Have they been regular?  Have you been eating regular meals?

When you go to ER, they will more than likely give you a CAT scan to see what the problem is.

I hope you get relief soon.

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

lbenavides1010
on 12/3/08 1:51 am - Ridgewood, NY
My bowels are fine. I have been eating a lot of fiber... my husband thinks it is Kidney stones.

LEESA

HelpMeRhonda !!
on 12/3/08 2:04 am - J. R. Ewing, TX
Kim thanks for asking her about her bowels, you KNOW I will diagnose a person with a Small Bowel Obstruction in a minute!!!

Hope you feel better soon!!

LEE
on 12/3/08 1:51 am
Hope you are ok
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 1:52 am - Toledo, OH
 I hope they figure out what it is and can control the pain.  
Please give us an update later.
Stacee Y.
on 12/3/08 2:07 am - Florissant, MO
I had those same symptoms and they said my gall bladder wasn't functioning properly....

BEFORE        NOW

lbenavides1010
on 12/3/08 2:26 am - Ridgewood, NY
did they take it out?

LEESA

Phyll H
on 12/3/08 4:00 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Yes,  sleeve sister  please keep us updated !

Phyllis............
VSG  8-4-08  -5'5
HW   310
SW   216
CW   172
LW    160
GW   170  
GW    170- 175

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1124 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2008 views