Anthony Hamilton's wife???

taw1975
on 12/3/08 10:30 pm - DFW, TX
Anyone know her name?  She sang 1 song last night in between his sets and was unbelievably good!

And if you haven't seen him, GO!  He puts on a he** of a show. 
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 10:31 pm
TAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Hey babygirl!!!! Ain't seen you in a lil while - how you been????

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

taw1975
on 12/3/08 10:32 pm - DFW, TX
Hey!  I'm good but this new position is kicking my butt.  I have to work (really work) ALL day.  Shouldn't be on here right now. 

How are you and Mini Me?
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 10:34 pm
LOL!!!  Mini me and I are cooler than a fan - that lil girl is off tha CHAIN!!!  Just scheming and plotting - I gotta step my game up on her azz!

I feel you on the work - i only get mornings and late afternoons on BAF these days........

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

hershey dream
on 12/3/08 10:33 pm, edited 12/3/08 10:37 pm - Duluth, GA
Her name is Tarsha, she used to be one of his background singers.

Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
taw1975
on 12/3/08 10:38 pm - DFW, TX

Thanks!  I want to buy her CD.  I was surprised at how good she was but it makes sense now since she was already a singer.  I thought it was one of those "here's my wife, listen" kind of things.

GorgeousIsa
on 12/3/08 10:52 pm - Philly-delphia, PA
They look cute together
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
PrettyPlum
on 12/3/08 11:01 pm
I'm with you Taw 

I had the pleasure of seeing him a while back in Jersey.

Anthony Hamiliton, his wife and whole band are the bomb.

That man moved something in my spirit as he was singing.

I could hear the gospel influence for sure. I especially liked that he got down in the crowd and

started dancing. That man is beautiful and sooooooooooo very talented.

And yes his wife can blow, not to mention that she's a chocolate, pretty young thang.....

I would definately spend money to see him again in a heartbeat. Glad you had a nice time !
Star Jones
on 12/3/08 11:26 pm - National Harbor, MD
MAN I was thinking about you last nite! I love Anthony Hamilton too! I saw him years ago and his wife was prob still a background singer then.

Good to see ya ma

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

mrs. neenaj
on 12/4/08 4:05 am
Dang, I think he was in Nashville a week ago. I love me some Anthony Hamilton. I would love to see him and his wife. Of course, I've only been to 1 concert in my life and I was a senior in high school then. LOL
Photobucket
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 165 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1112 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 1989 views