What is your Guilty Pleasure???

Stacee Y.
on 12/4/08 6:11 am - Florissant, MO

Right now for me it is chocolate covered raisins (i absolutely LOVE them)...why does Walgreens sell them for 99 cents?....i bought a bag the other day, brought it to work today and have been eating them all day...i just put the last one in my mouth...i am so ashamed...lol

BEFORE        NOW

Its_My_Season
on 12/4/08 6:19 am - IL

Extra Cheesy Garlic Fries......YUMMY!

mstanyat
on 12/4/08 6:44 am, edited 12/4/08 6:48 am
Stacee   ---  How long have you been post op.... i would be sooo fearful of dumping.... my guilty pleaure.
I think all of BAF know by now is Twizzlers....Yum

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

Stacee Y.
on 12/4/08 6:51 am - Florissant, MO
Hey mstanyat, i am over 2.5 years post op, will be 3 years out in February.  Now I do dump, but ONLY on certain things.  Which I stay clear of....but for some reason the chocolate covered raisins don't.  Now I CANNOT do twizzlers they will make me sick...been there done that...lol  i ate like 3 strings and felt hot and sick...and i said NO MORE!!!  lol

BEFORE        NOW

mstanyat
on 12/4/08 7:05 am
no no no........ I'm not listening to you Stacee...Say it aint so! I know that what makes you dump wont necessarily make me dump but still just the thought

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

ATL Diva 2009
on 12/4/08 8:46 am - Lawrenceville, GA
My guilty pleasure is Wendy's chicken nuggets...I eat them at least twice a week

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
)

Faith *
on 12/4/08 8:18 pm
Hi Stacee,

I have way too many guilty pleasures to name them all.  I would say my biggest two would have to be Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and just about any type of cheesecake. 

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 8:35 pm - H-Town, TX
Right now my guilty pleasure is chocolate covered pretzels!!!! They are soooo good!!
Ms. Praise
on 12/4/08 9:48 pm - MD
My guilty pleasure is plain potato chips...but I'm happy to report I haven't had any since my birthday and that's a miracle for me.
Just Valena
on 12/4/08 10:49 pm - Nunyabizness
Presently it has been those Werthers chewy caramels, the square ones wrapped in gold. OMG. Talk about an ****** for your mouth!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views