E-O-Y Challenge - Accountability Partners

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 9:05 pm - Georgia Peach, MD
Wishing everyone the best with this challenge and your WLS journey.

Suggestion:  Grab an accountability partner to help inspire/encourage/motivate/kick yo azz.  We all know this journey is not always an easy one, but it helps to have someone who you are accountable to.

Send an email or PM to them throughout the day.  If you are able, give them a call.

I want 1derfullymadebyGod (I know I messed that up) Kim to be my partner.  I also would like to be accountable to Kim B and Raven (virtly).....and anyone else who needs an extra push.

Ladies, please send me an email to [email protected] with your email address and contact numbers.  PLEASE DO NOT PM ME.....it may be days before I check those.  Emails will come directly to my phone.

Thanks!

In health!
Her Royal Flyness
on 12/3/08 9:10 pm
awwww.  you look so purdy

It is never too late to be what you might have been

~George Eliot
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 9:17 pm - Georgia Peach, MD
You know what? I needed to hear (read) that. I've been feeling a way about my looks, lately. THANK YOU!
Dalexis
on 12/3/08 9:20 pm - Brooklyn, NY
On December 4, 2008 at 5:17 AM Pacific Time, Cookie Luscious wrote:
You know what? I needed to hear (read) that. I've been feeling a way about my looks, lately. THANK YOU!
'Mornin', sweetie.  :-) 

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

Inspire
on 12/3/08 9:13 pm
Simply gorgeous you are dear sis. 

Okay, so are you doing the challenge? Are you just providing support to those doing the challenge?
Birdman D.
on 12/3/08 9:23 pm - Nappytown
Nice avatar!!!......
Biggie Smalls
on 12/3/08 9:24 pm - Chocolate City, DC

You look beautiful.  Love hair cut!

I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

Faith *
on 12/3/08 9:28 pm, edited 12/3/08 9:29 pm
on the new avatar.  Good Morning to you.  I already have several accountability partners:  Brenda R., Diamond in the Rough aka Miss MItzi, Colew417 aka Tia and Christy F.  We either call or email each other every day.  I can always use additional accountability partners.  It helps to have more than one because when you can't reach one, you can usually reach the other person.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Kim B.
on 12/3/08 9:30 pm - OH
Cookie....talk about somebody being RIGHT ON TIME.....girl, why are they having this dayum bake sale today at my job and everytime I get up and go to the restroom , I have to walk past that stuff?  OMG....I need BIG TIME today....

I haven't told you I LOVE YOU....I mean really....this is DIVINE INTERVENTION.  You gave me the kick I needed to stay on track.  I swear by this accountability stuff cause I was LITERALLY getting ready to pull out my change purse and mess up my day!

I CAN DO THIS....I CAN DO THIS..... I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Sending you my email info RIGHT NOWTHANK YOU

BTW - the new avatar is BEAUTIFUL!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/3/08 9:34 pm
Hey Beautiful Cookie:

Good idea!!!!

Who wants me?

In my opinion Beachbody has THE very best weight loss products around.  Would you like to join me on my P90X Journey? Please click the link below to Join My Team or to learn more about the products: 

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/juschanjnme

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views