Verizon Blackberry Storm vs Apple Iphone

Nikki M.
on 12/3/08 10:42 pm - Buffalo, NY
I am off today, so I plan on being around.  So I want to know who out there has either one of these phones so I can do some comparision shopping.  I know people that have the Iphone but I don't want to drop $300/$400 for a phone that has had nothing but problems.  But at the same time I would have to leave AT&T to go to Verizon.  Haven't heard anything bad about the Storm yet, so what do you think??!!!
http://www.myspace.com/essnce04

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.   ~Booker T. Washington~

GorgeousIsa
on 12/3/08 10:47 pm - Philly-delphia, PA
I do not have either but was in a Sprint store in September and they were talking about the Blackberry phone, touch screen, so I am sure they will have it soon...Now if Sprint and Verizon have it, I do not see why AT&T would not get it..They are constantly trying to top eachother.
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
MrBaker870
on 12/3/08 10:49 pm - Little Rock, AR
I have the instinct and I haven't had any problems as of yet (please don't let them incur) However always ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYYYYSSS have a back up phone for these type of phones b/c you never know when they don't want to be "touched" i got two old sprint phones I keep around the house just in case..........

So good luck w/ them and i'm sure they have some type of rebate or something.
Smile for me.........
A NewTay
on 12/3/08 10:50 pm
Hey Nikki,

I was just lookin' for a new phone myself.  Check out this link http://www.phonescoop.com

It'll give you all the details and read what others thought about the phone.  Good luck!

TRUE LOVE DOES NOT COME BY FINDING THE PERFECT PERSON BUT BY LEARNING TO SEE AN IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTLY 

"If you want to go forward, you put the car in D. If you want to go backward, you put the car in R." ~ President B. Obama

Biggie Smalls
on 12/3/08 10:58 pm, edited 12/3/08 10:59 pm - Chocolate City, DC
I have the iphone and the only thing I dont like about it is I can't send and receive MMS messages.  Otherwise I like it. 

ETA:  Hey NIK
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

Tiffany G.
on 12/3/08 11:04 pm
Yeah, that sucks...  and you can't forward text messages either.    But I still love it!
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

Biggie Smalls
on 12/3/08 11:20 pm - Chocolate City, DC
yeah that too.  i'm thinking about going to a blackberry and giving this to my mom since she doesnt do much picture messaging etc.
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

Nikki M.
on 12/3/08 11:09 pm - Buffalo, NY
On December 4, 2008 at 6:58 AM Pacific Time, Shawty's Shrinking wrote:
I have the iphone and the only thing I dont like about it is I can't send and receive MMS messages.  Otherwise I like it. 

ETA:  Hey NIK

Hey shawty!!!  ((((((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))) with your pretty self!!  Yeah my cousin said the said thing, she had to send me pics she took from her phone to email. 

By the way, I like shortstack better.  LMAO!!!

http://www.myspace.com/essnce04

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.   ~Booker T. Washington~

Biggie Smalls
on 12/3/08 11:23 pm - Chocolate City, DC
Right back atcha NIK.  LOL, I'm actually going to go to just Keesha once I get to goal.  LMAO.

pokerchips
on 12/4/08 3:51 am
Okay Shawty you are right I forgot about that the MMS messages...I don't understand why that common technology is not on the iphone it drives me crazy.  Also we cannot forward a text message!  drives me crazy.  Other than those 2 things I LOVE LOVE LOVE my iphone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views