DAY 22, P90X PLUS, I'm back in the saddle again

LEE
on 12/4/08 12:53 am, edited 12/4/08 12:58 am
Morning Yall

I had to workout today,  I don't feel 100% but I can't let anymore time pass or I won't be able to play catchup.   I did 2 workouts this morning which was really hard but as I get better it will become easier again.      I will do 2 workouts a day for the rest of the week and then I can make the claim that I never missed a workout.

OK,  I am back yall.   I will be working my bootie off like usual.  To be honest I wanted to workout when I was sick but Becca had a dam fit.  LOL.  She wouldn't even let me do situps. 

So i'm back,  and I hope you are all still working out with me. 

BRING IT !!!!
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
ktjajj
on 12/4/08 1:19 am - Buffalo, NY
Lee you have motivated me. I am not sick and I still have lost all motivation to go to the gym. But that changes starting Monday. (I say Monday because the gym is at work and I have something to do on Friday) I am committing myself to at least a half hour on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the eliptical. I will keep you posted.
Pregnancy%20ticker

"Real change comes from within"
LEE
on 12/4/08 7:15 am
Ktjajj  that hardest part is getting started.  Go in there on Monday and do your thing.  You can so do this,  I get up every morning and do it and I know you can too.   Then you can come and post and keep up with me and my super girl April.  

MONDAY MORNING,  Front and center lady.   

BRING IT !!!
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Faith *
on 12/4/08 1:24 am
Lee I am bringing it!  I joined the gym on Tuesday.  I was so tired from last night's workout that I feel smooth out.  I will be taking my before pictures so I can be like you and see the changes.  My core muscles are sore today from yesterday's workout.  My trainer is killing me but this is what I need. I will go back for day three today.!

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

LEE
on 12/4/08 7:17 am

Yeaaaa Faith,   I'll be your sexy cheer leader with a six pack abs, and a round tight ass, and thight musclar legs and don't forget bomb arms.   Yeah that's me, and i'm cheering for YOU! YOU! YOU!  

BRING IT FAITH !!!

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Longhorn D.
on 12/4/08 4:27 am - Dallas, TX
Lee I fell off a bit last night.  Got locked out my apartment and by the time I got back in it was to late and I had a million other things to do.  Today is my scheduled rest day so Im taking it.  But tomorrow its back on.  Heck I am still sore from my workout on Tuesday!!
LEE
on 12/4/08 7:19 am

LOL,  getting locked out, man I haven't been locked out of my house in years.  Oh **** now watch it will happen.  dam you.  lol.

You enjoy your rest day and i'll catch you tomorrow,  I will be playing catch up for 2 more days and then it's back to single workout days.

Keep Bringing it girl your doing great.

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 9:41 am
Good to see you back in the saddle again.  Don't forget you gotta take care of yourself sometimes.
LEE
on 12/4/08 3:12 pm
Yeah I tend to forget sometimes that i'm a old chick, then my body kicks in to remind me. 
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views