News Hounds - what's up with Clarence Thomas reviewing Obama's Citizenship?

SistahGirl
on 12/4/08 3:34 am, edited 12/4/08 3:45 am - Pueblo, CO
I just read in the Chicago Tribune online that Obama's citizenship is again coming up, and a lawsuit is going to the Supreme Court, brought on by Clarence Thomas.  What a crock!

A woman's heart must be so hidden in GOD that a man must first seek GOD in order to find her"    

Trish

SistahGirl
on 12/4/08 3:42 am - Pueblo, CO
Yeah (I didn't know how to do the link thingy!  LOL)

A woman's heart must be so hidden in GOD that a man must first seek GOD in order to find her"    

Trish

Faith *
on 12/4/08 3:43 am
IMO, I honestly really don't believe he would have ever been allowed to run for president if this was a valid issue.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

SistahGirl
on 12/4/08 3:45 am - Pueblo, CO

You're right about that.  He couldn't have gotten as far as he did if there was some question.

What bothers me the most is that another Supreme Court Justice refused the case, and, of all people, Clarence Thomas agreed to hear it! 

Trish

ShayZ
on 12/4/08 3:58 am - Somewhere, TX
On December 4, 2008 at 11:45 AM Pacific Time, SistahGirl wrote:

You're right about that.  He couldn't have gotten as far as he did if there was some question.

What bothers me the most is that another Supreme Court Justice refused the case, and, of all people, Clarence Thomas agreed to hear it! 

I don't know why that should surprise you.  No matter how you dress the devil up; we all still recognize him.

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/4/08 4:18 am
Man please - WHY are you suprised - that nicca at home like all the McCain white folks with chicken bones, magic dust and every wicckan mofo they know trying to wish Obama's win away!!!!

I bet that mofo is even tryna hut down the Tooth Fairy!!!!  Prolly called Chris Angel to POOF the nicca pres elect away!!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

SistahGirl
on 12/4/08 5:17 am - Pueblo, CO
On December 4, 2008 at 12:18 PM Pacific Time, #1 Mack Mama wrote:
Man please - WHY are you suprised - that nicca at home like all the McCain white folks with chicken bones, magic dust and every wicckan mofo they know trying to wish Obama's win away!!!!

I bet that mofo is even tryna hut down the Tooth Fairy!!!!  Prolly called Chris Angel to POOF the nicca pres elect away!!!!!
Oh, I'm not surprised, just bothered by it.  Of course, Clarence Thomas is being true to form, "cooning" for the Man. 

Trish

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/4/08 5:18 am
He ain't coonin for the man - that nicca is just LIKE that!!!!!  LOL - why assume he can't GENUINELY be an azzhole?????

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

colew417
on 12/4/08 7:02 am - Katy, TX
Its not just Clarence Thomas. Alan Keyes (who lost the senate in 2004 to Obama) is also questioning his citizenship through the courts. I was reading on CNN where several dozen people have filed lawsuits because they claim that Obama a) wasn't born in the US and/or b.) his denounced his citizenship when he lived in Indonesia.

Hawaiian officials have said from day 1 that Obama's birth certificate is authentic and its locked up in the states vault.

This wasn't an issue during the campaign because McCain wasn't born in the United States. He was born on a US military installment base in Panama where his father was stationed at the time. If anyone made an issue of Obama not being a "natural born citizen" then they could have also made the argument about McCain being born on foreign soil.

Most of all the lawsuits have been dismissed because they lack merit, only a few still exist.

Tia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1124 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2008 views