Any Bratz Doll Owners???

Dimple Donna
on 12/4/08 3:40 am - Chicago, IL
If you (or your children) own any Bratz dolls, you may want to hold on to them (Yes, #1MM...this is a newsworthy posting!)

Due to copyright infringement, a federal judge has ordered the manufacturer of Bratz dolls to cease and desist making those dolls, effective immediately!

Can you say...COLLECTOR'S ITEMS!?

http://www.suntimes.com/business/1314262,bratz-barbie-mattel -120408.article

I must contact my Granddaughter Jalynn's mom - she LOVES the Bratz collection...

Barbie...with her stuck-up self!!!  LOL!

DD
I choose to love myself, live life to the fullest, and encourage others to liberate themselves!
263.jpg image by DimpleDonna228.jpg image by DimpleDonna
hershey dream
on 12/4/08 3:57 am - Duluth, GA
Just great.....this is ALL my daughter asked for this Christmas.  Once the story gets out, they will be flying off the shelves.
Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
Dalexis
on 12/4/08 4:02 am - Brooklyn, NY
My daughter has been collecting them for years.  CHA-CHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! 

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

Dimple Donna
on 12/4/08 4:20 am - Chicago, IL

Hey D...I love your avatar - you and HD make such a cute couple!

I choose to love myself, live life to the fullest, and encourage others to liberate themselves!
Dalexis
on 12/4/08 4:33 am - Brooklyn, NY
On December 4, 2008 at 12:20 PM Pacific Time, Dimple Donna wrote:

Hey D...I love your avatar - you and HD make such a cute couple!

Awwwwwwww, D².  You say the sweetest things. 

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

Klassy -N- Sassy
on 12/4/08 4:13 am - belleville, MI
right I love the bratz and the movies

Passion for Fashion....going to kmarts right now to get more!
I'm Every Woman STILL doing my thang.......Kelly 
Glitter GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes
  klassycentury.gif picture by kpriestly SUCCESS IS ONLY REWARDED  WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE UP TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dedee
on 12/4/08 4:35 am - Home Is Where, The HEART is, Midwest
I never purchased them....they look like cheap asse tricks to me. Kenn begged for Bratz, I told her when she is old enough to dress like that, pout and paint her lips like that, she can have a dayum Bratz, until then it's cabbage patch all day loong LOL

I focus not on my disabilty; my focus is on my ABILITIES.  
(Dedee, 2009)              

My hearing impairment ENABLES me, not disables me.
(Dedee, 2008)

~Dedee   

Dimple Donna
on 12/4/08 6:10 am - Chicago, IL
Cheap asse tricks!!! Bwahahahaha!!! Girl....my granddaughter, Jalynn absolutely could not live without her Bratz anything!

Cabbage Patch...girl, my momma collected and luv'd some CPD...Brooklyn has a couple of those jokers...

BTW...did you know that I love you - you are definitely one of my girlz...miss chatting with you!

DD
Its_My_Season
on 12/4/08 5:06 am - IL
How you durrrriiiiinnnnn Donna

MAJOR SCORE FOR BARBIE!!!

I can't stand Bratz dolls. As a Barbie collector, I only see the first run Bratz, never removed from the box, ever having any value. They were created as playline dolls and they never came out with a true collector's line.

Signed,

Mz BARBIE FANATIC

mrs. neenaj
on 12/4/08 5:30 am
This is a little OT but will the AKA Barbie be in the stores this Christmas because I want one? My hubby wants to know what to get me and I NEED a coat and would like a wedding ring but I want my AKA Barbie.
Photobucket
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views