Good Morning, Kim! Good morning, challengers!!

HERO_XXL
on 12/4/08 7:35 pm - (Encyclopedia Brown), NY
Happy to report that I had NO pop-tarts yesterday!!
Happy to report that I had NO soda yesterday!
Happy to report that some of you will fall for the fact that I'm disguising that I didn't take my vitamins yesterday!
Happy to report that I'm still on the challenge and I actually feel good about it!

I did have about two cookies during a staff meeting--TOTALLY forgot--honestly--about the challenge. forgive me--I can--and will--do better.

Going back to using Plum's idea of taking a drink of water every time the phone rings--STILL a wonderful idea!

How'd we do yesterday, people?

1.) The BACKLINES have backlines. Watch what you say and more importantly WHO YOU SAY IT TO!! 2.) There are NO secrets on BAF. DON'T BE FOOLED!!
3.) The person who says: "I'm going to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone." has already TOLD 50 other people!  
No--this isn't from experience--well, not MINE anyway!

Faith *
on 12/4/08 7:46 pm
Good Morning Michael and BAFamily,

I just posted my post and realized you were typing and posting too.  I did well on yesterday.  Glad to see that you rid yourself of the pop-tarts and soda yesterday.  Keep it up!

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Kim B.
on 12/4/08 7:47 pm - OH
GOOD MORNING ((((((MICHAEL)))))) and BAF!

I'm still hangin.  I'm happy to report I survived the bake sale here at work yesterday and bought NOTHING....thanks Ro Ro ***always got my back***

I have forced myself to wait till Monday morning to get on the scale, so I am  looking forward to see some results.  Just the thought that I have done fairly well this week is enough incentive for me to continue to do my best the rest of this challenge...and beyond.

I'm so proud of ALL of us....the support and encouragement has been PHENOMENAL!!!!

Let's keep this going....WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 8:15 pm - H-Town, TX
((((Kim))))  

Kim B.
on 12/4/08 8:18 pm - OH
Morning Beautiful..how's it going? 

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

LiL-Ray78
on 12/4/08 7:53 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

Good Morning,

I'm so proud..........no cookies, cakes or anything of the like yesterday and I plan on taking that same attitude into today.

Shirley E.
on 12/4/08 7:58 pm - Lexington Park, MD
Good Morning Mike, Kim Faith and BAF family!

I can say that I did really well yesterday up until I ate two cookies.  I can do find during the day, but the sugar devil starts creeping in at about 8 or 9.  But I can remember back in the day I would eat a hole sleeve of cookies and think nothing of it.  So today is a follows:

Hot chocolate w/ protein mix
B- Oatmeal w/protein mix
L- Salad w/ grilled chicken & low fat dressing
D- haven't decided yet
S - Protein Dink

Will try to up the water today.  All morning vitamins taken.

Start/Current/Goal ~ 373.5/230/180

"Faith can give us the courage to face the uncertainties of the future"  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kim B.
on 12/4/08 8:02 pm - OH
Good Morning Shirley,

Just to make a suggestion...try drinking the Hot Chocolate w/ protein at night when that sugar devil attacks.  I know it's not like the cookies but maybe that will help.

I have that same demon and it helps some for me...that and then going to bed a little earlier.  LOL

Shirley E.
on 12/4/08 8:12 pm - Lexington Park, MD
Thanks Kim, I will give that a try. 

I wish I could get to bed a little earlier, being as though I have temp custody of my 4 mth old nephew, his needs comes before mines.

Start/Current/Goal ~ 373.5/230/180

"Faith can give us the courage to face the uncertainties of the future"  Martin Luther King, Jr.

HERO_XXL
on 12/4/08 8:16 pm - (Encyclopedia Brown), NY
is that so?
I'll be adding that to my regimen then!!
(not ALL THE TIME--only when the need arises!!)

I don't suppose I could crush/sprinkle poptarts atop that, could I?

(No, no. I didn't think so.)

1.) The BACKLINES have backlines. Watch what you say and more importantly WHO YOU SAY IT TO!! 2.) There are NO secrets on BAF. DON'T BE FOOLED!!
3.) The person who says: "I'm going to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone." has already TOLD 50 other people!  
No--this isn't from experience--well, not MINE anyway!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 165 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1113 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 1989 views