E-O-Y Challenge Day 5

Faith *
on 12/4/08 7:43 pm

Good Morning EOY Challengers (and the rest of the BAFamily),

How is the challenge going for you...are you hanging in there? 

Just because the weekend is here, do not start slacking.  You must still remain accountable or you can undo all the hard work that you have put into the challenge this week.  I started out on the wrong foot on day 1.  However, I made up for it.  My whole body aches today which is a sign that I am way out of shape, but I am going to get in shape.  I had forgotten how good it feels to exercise.  I challenge each of you to do the following:

1.  Keep exercising

2.  Make proper food choices

3.  Take your vitamins

4.  Get your water in (something that I have to work on)

DON’T LOSE TRACK OF YOUR GOAL(S)!

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!  

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Kim B.
on 12/4/08 7:50 pm - OH
See how great minds work alike!  LOL

I'm on for the challenge Faith...LET"S DO THIS!!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Faith *
on 12/5/08 1:34 am
I will make it a point to check in on the boards this weekend.  I will probably be on the road again for another road trip.  I will keep my food and water (i hope) in check.  My plan is to return to the gym today for the final workout of the week.  Here's to staying on track(make sure that it is water, tea or coffee only in the mugs, no alcohol)
LiL-Ray78
on 12/4/08 7:51 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good Morning Faith,

I am staying accountable for the weekend.  My mantra will be protein, protein, protein.  I have to exercise more, this week has been hectic because it's the end of the semester, papers due and finals.  I know that isn't an excuse but it's been hard. Thank you for posting this morning.......170 here I come.

Faith *
on 12/5/08 1:45 am

With that workload, you are exercising your brain  and you need to make sure that you pass the finals.  So, I hereby grant you an excuse for exercising only.  You still must eat right, take vits and ge****er down.  Have a good one!

virtly
on 12/4/08 7:59 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Morning Faith and Others,
This week was truly a challenge but I refuse to give up. I'm back home and I have more control of my eating plan.
Faith *
on 12/5/08 1:47 am
Don't give up...I know we can do this!
(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 8:13 pm - H-Town, TX
((((Faith)))) Good morning!!!
Faith *
on 12/5/08 1:48 am
 Catina!  How are things in H-Town?
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/4/08 8:16 pm
Hey Faith!!!!  I am ready for today girlfriend!!!  I got my new scale via UPS yesterday - it monitors and tracks body fat and hydration along with weight - so it's ON now!!!!

Will be focused on getting water in today and no worries for this weekend.  My daughter is going on a field trip tomorrow - as SOON as I drop her azz off, I am going to my gym - the deluxe location and I am going to throw down an hour workout AND some time in the sauna!!!!!

Let's KEEP doing this!!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 176 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1121 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2002 views