AWW Dayum!!!!!

Ms. Praise
on 12/4/08 8:59 pm - MD
Why am I sitting here crying watching the movie "Imitation of Life".  This movie right here...dayum...I wasn't trying to shed no tears today.  Ok...Mahalia is singing now...but this is a powerful movie.

I know someone posted about this a few weeks ago, but wow!

Have a great weekend!
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/4/08 9:02 pm
Hot damn!!!  Is the official 'I'm emotional and before my period' movie????

All yall chicks post about is cryin on this movie!!!!  It's SOOO NOT on my list!!!!!

**looks, right, then left** Where's my Live Free or Die Hard DVD at?????

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Ms. Praise
on 12/4/08 9:05 pm - MD
#1MM...you are a hot mess ...girl this movie is so dayum good...but uh Die Hard...the 1st one is my movie.
Faith *
on 12/4/08 9:02 pm
Good Morning Ms. Praise,

This is one of my favorite movies as well.  Have a great weekend.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Ms. Praise
on 12/4/08 9:06 pm - MD
Morning Faith...and uh...I love the new picture.  Girl...this movie get me err'time...and I stumbled upon it this morning and have been up watching.  Oh well...let me see what else Turner Classic Movies is showing today.
Faith *
on 12/4/08 9:18 pm
Thanks Cassie.  I guess this means you have a day just to yourself?
Kim B.
on 12/4/08 9:03 pm - OH
Cassie, I watched it last week and cried too! 

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Ms. Praise
on 12/4/08 9:07 pm - MD

Hey Kim...girl...I'm sitting here still wiping my tears away...but I swear if I could jump through the TV I'd strangle that dayum Sarah Jane...ole selfish wench.

Inspire
on 12/4/08 9:07 pm
Girl, I am working (kee kee kee) from home today and watching Saturday Night Fever.  One of my favorite movies of ALL times.  I am all googly eyed and sentimental over the part when they dance to the song "More Than A Woman". 

If the movie Beaches comes on today....it's a wrap for me!!!!!!! 
Ms. Praise
on 12/4/08 9:11 pm - MD
Hey sis...I miss you lady ...ok...that's one of my favorite movies.  Is it on cable or you're watching a DVD?  Oh that dance "more than a woman" is sentimental.

Ok....I'm with you...if Beaches come on today...its a wrap for me too.

Have a great weekend sis!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views