I already know what my addiction is going to be after surgery...

ktjajj
on 12/4/08 10:07 pm - Buffalo, NY
Shopping.  I am addicted now so I know this going to be huge issue for me after surgery. Did anyone else know what they're addiction was going to be before surgery? Or did you go into it thinking you were not going to have one. Did anyone develop one after surgery? What did you do to overcome it.

I must say I just bought a bad ass denim pencil skirt from oldnavy.com and cute sweater. Someone tell me to put the credit card down.
Pregnancy%20ticker

"Real change comes from within"
Chelle B.
on 12/4/08 10:13 pm
Didn't know ahead of time, but I sure got the shopping bug once I started losing.  Especially when I could buy clothes in regular sizes.

Have fun and enjoy spoiling yourself.

Be careful, or you may find yourself in my novel...

Photobucket
Kim B.
on 12/4/08 10:15 pm - OH
Girl, if you don't put that credit down....you know you won't be able to wear it after surgery when you loose the weight!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

ktjajj
on 12/4/08 10:51 pm - Buffalo, NY
I know Miss Kim. I know. *Andrea hangs her head in shame*
Pregnancy%20ticker

hershey dream
on 12/4/08 10:41 pm - Duluth, GA
Andrea...this is gonna hurt you more than it hurts me.....

Send me the credit card, I'll safeguard it for ya
Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
ktjajj
on 12/4/08 10:52 pm - Buffalo, NY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy%20ticker

Nikki M.
on 12/4/08 11:01 pm - Buffalo, NY
On December 5, 2008 at 6:07 AM Pacific Time, Kiss Mine wrote:
Shopping.  I am addicted now so I know this going to be huge issue for me after surgery. Did anyone else know what they're addiction was going to be before surgery? Or did you go into it thinking you were not going to have one. Did anyone develop one after surgery? What did you do to overcome it.

I must say I just bought a bad ass denim pencil skirt from oldnavy.com and cute sweater. Someone tell me to put the credit card down.
PUT THE CREDIT CARD DOWN.  MATTER OF FACT I AM COMING TO GET IT. 

When I started losing weight I couldn't stay out of the stores until I got sick; and I got over it real quick when I had no money to buy clothes. 
http://www.myspace.com/essnce04

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.   ~Booker T. Washington~

ktjajj
on 12/4/08 11:09 pm - Buffalo, NY
Yeah that will slow down your roll real quick.
Pregnancy%20ticker

Nikki M.
on 12/4/08 11:15 pm - Buffalo, NY
And by the way if the skirt is too cute, I am coming to get that one too!!  Cause you know I love denim skirts!
http://www.myspace.com/essnce04

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.   ~Booker T. Washington~

ktjajj
on 12/4/08 11:32 pm - Buffalo, NY
Ok but I have to warn you. This skirt is short and tight.
Pregnancy%20ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views