FRIDAY PRAYER..MS PRAISE THIS IS 4 U!

Ki
on 12/4/08 11:41 pm - Suitland, MD
GOOD MORNING BAF,
I PRAY ALL IS WELL WITH EVERYONE, HAVE A SAFE AND BLESSED WEEKEND
Ms Praise you were on my heart this morning LOVE YOU BIG SIS

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your promise of provision for our needs. Lord, deliver me from any concern or worry about what I shall eat or live, for I know You will take care of me. Lord, give me the grace and faith I need to trust You to meet all of my needs Forgive me when I have been wasteful or careless and help me to be a good steward over all that You have entrusted to me. Lord, may I be as the Apostle Paul -- content with a little or a lot. I lean on Your strength to overcome all situations I face, and I am confident that I shall have the victory.  I thank You for the wonderful truth that You are on my side. Lord, deliver me from any trace of the fear of man. May I rather, always have the fear and respect of God in my heart, above any man. I know You will defend me and take care of me, no matter what I face; therefore, I will not fear what man can do unto me. Thank You that nothing can separate me from Your love. Lord, I choose to walk in Your ways and keep Your commandments. I choose life and blessing for myself,family and friends. I praise You for crowning us with Your glory and honor because of Jesus declare this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

"May God give you...For every storm, a rainbow, For every tear, a smile, For every care, a promise, And a blessing in each trial.  For every problem life sends, A faithful friend to share, For every sigh, a sweet song, And a answer for each prayer."

MrsTee
on 12/5/08 12:35 am - MD
Thank you.  AMEN.
Ki
on 12/5/08 1:41 am - Suitland, MD
AMEN!!! YOUR WELCOME

"May God give you...For every storm, a rainbow, For every tear, a smile, For every care, a promise, And a blessing in each trial.  For every problem life sends, A faithful friend to share, For every sigh, a sweet song, And a answer for each prayer."

Ki
on 12/5/08 1:41 am - Suitland, MD
AMEN!!! YOUR WELCOME

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 1:08 am
Amen.
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 1:51 am
In Jesus Name it is so.  Thanks !
Ki
on 12/5/08 2:47 am - Suitland, MD
AMEN!!!! YOUR WELCOME

Biggie Smalls
on 12/5/08 1:59 am - Chocolate City, DC
AMEN!! AMEN AMEN!!!  What's good for the weekend Ki???  I'm going to see Familar Faces tonight!
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

Ki
on 12/5/08 2:54 am - Suitland, MD
Amen Amen...Not sure just yet,call me!

Ms. Praise
on 12/5/08 3:47 am - MD
Whew...sis...you got me ballin' over here...girl I needed that prayer and thank you for such encouraging words.  I hear you and I thank God for placing that prayer in your heart.

I love you lady  and again...thank you...I so needed that.

Cassie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 165 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1112 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 1989 views