MIKE...HERO_XXL......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!...AND N E ONE ElSE.

Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/5/08 2:56 am, edited 12/5/08 3:07 am

NOT TAKING YOUR VITAMINS....

Looker here, I may not be the model citizen for wls, but the one thing I do, I make sure I take my vitamins.  Too many people, and I mean too many people has gotten really sick from not taking their vitamins.  Even wheelchair bound and some died.  Our bodies (GBP) DO NOT absorb all the vitamins and nutrients from our food so we must compensate by taking our vitamins. 

Now, we are all grown here and I am not by any means trying to boss anyone around.  I just love and care for my family.  So if YOU are not taking your vitamins, please take them, NOW.  They are very important to your health and well being. 

(then you wonder why your stankin azz always tired)

ETA:
I'm here with mine:
2 multi
4 calcium
1 b-1
1 b complex
1 glucosamine
1 d
1 biotin
1 c
2 b-12 every other day

In my opinion Beachbody has THE very best weight loss products around.  Would you like to join me on my P90X Journey? Please click the link below to Join My Team or to learn more about the products: 

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/juschanjnme

mstanyat
on 12/5/08 3:11 am
Well thanks for the notification. Even though i'm only 11 days post op, I have been a good girl thus far.

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

~Luving Me~
on 12/5/08 3:27 am - Boston, MA
Just curious-

Did your Dr. tell you to take all of those vitamins?  I am curious what others take too.  I take 1 multi, 1200 Calcium everyday and 1000 mcg B-12 every other day per my Dr. 
Should I be taking more of something?

Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/5/08 3:33 am
Yes, my doctor told me to take all of those vitamins except the biotin, the glucosamine and the vitamin c.  Everything else is by docors orders.  Plus I take Nexium for ulcers (2 a day)

Check with your doctor sweetie.

BTW, he told me to take 1 multi a day and someone on the board who I will let remain nameless told me that I should be taking 2 multi's a day.  And I swear it worked because I have more energy.

In my opinion Beachbody has THE very best weight loss products around.  Would you like to join me on my P90X Journey? Please click the link below to Join My Team or to learn more about the products: 

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/juschanjnme

Dedee
on 12/5/08 4:21 am - Home Is Where, The HEART is, Midwest
Normally, the mandatory vitamins are:

Multi
Calcium
B12

Based on your blood work, docs will add vitamins to your daily regimen; that being said I am 5 years out and now have to take:

Multi
Calcium
B12
B Complex
B1
Vitamin D
Iron

Just had blood work completed....waiting on results; hope some can be REMOVED and none added!

I focus not on my disabilty; my focus is on my ABILITIES.  
(Dedee, 2009)              

My hearing impairment ENABLES me, not disables me.
(Dedee, 2008)

~Dedee   

HERO_XXL
on 12/5/08 3:27 am - (Encyclopedia Brown), NY
I had you fooled! Take the "L"!!

(You and Inspire are in cahoots now, eh? A-ight!! I got you, Inspire!!!)
But thank you nevertheless for holding me accountable!! That's EXACTLY why the board exists!!
THANK YOU, Jus!!!!

I took my MULTI vitamin.
(just ONE.)
LOL!

1.) The BACKLINES have backlines. Watch what you say and more importantly WHO YOU SAY IT TO!! 2.) There are NO secrets on BAF. DON'T BE FOOLED!!
3.) The person who says: "I'm going to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone." has already TOLD 50 other people!  
No--this isn't from experience--well, not MINE anyway!

Inspire
on 12/5/08 3:51 am

(((((Treena)))))

(((((Miguel))))))
Star Jones
on 12/5/08 3:41 am - National Harbor, MD
Hmph, they gave me a month to get up to taking al my vitamins, well yesterday was one month

So far
2 multis
4 clacium
A
D
E
biotin
B12
Zinc

Later before bed iron and C

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views