- HEALTH TRACKER
"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer." Plutach. Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.
"He who binds to himself a joy doth the winged life destroy. But he who kisses the joy as it flies lives in Eternity's sunrise."~William Blake
1. Has anyone ever been concerned about or lost TOO much weight?
I've was concerned about it but I'm sure it was all in my mind.
2. Is SEX normal after either surgery?
I don't know about normal, but it's damn sure cheaper when they charge by the pound.
3. DEHYDRATION...IE:since excersize is a priority and u get really thirsty after your workouts, does the size or the pouch accomodate ur thirst?? I mean are u able to quench ur thirst even tho' ur limited as to how much u can consume?
You can quench it, drench it, and if you're really creative you can wrench it, but it you drink too much water and can't get to a bathroom you may have to cross your legs and pinch it.
4. FOR THE LADIES...is the "menses" normal, shorter, longer, or does it change at all??
Sah dit tay!
5. If u had to do it again would u?
Yes. I would. WLS saved my life. Thank you, WLS-fairy! Thank you.
As I am a newbie post op myself I can only answer 2 of your questions
1. I'm not concerned with loosing too much, I'm only concerned with not loosing enough!.
3. Pre op I was a guzzler, it drives me absolutely crazy that I can't now. However at only 2 weeks out and 20lbs. down, for me the pro's far out weigh the con's.
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown