Peeking In!

hershey dream
on 5/8/12 12:11 pm - Duluth, GA
Hey all, old and new!  I miss my BAF family and I hope all is well with everyone.   
Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
Thicklin
on 5/8/12 9:29 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12

Hi Hershey Dream, How have things been for you..and thanks for stopping by!

hershey dream
on 5/11/12 12:58 pm - Duluth, GA
Hey there!  Things are great!
Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
dstgirl2000
on 5/9/12 12:31 am
Hey pretty lady!  Great to see you here again!  How are you and the babies?  I hope all is well with you and your family.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

JJ

hershey dream
on 5/11/12 1:21 pm - Duluth, GA

How ya doing? They're doing great!  They are growing like weeds. It seems as if it were just yesterday that I was posting in the Pregnancy after WLS forum lol. Gaby is 10 now and BJ is 2 1/2.

dstgirl2000
on 5/11/12 10:06 pm
They are so adorable!  And growing up so fast!  Thanks for the update.......Happy Mother's Day!!

JJ

martitalinda
on 5/9/12 11:31 pm
 Hello!  its good to see you ... I miss my BAF family too and should post and support here more often and I will...

Your tracker is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

hershey dream
on 5/11/12 1:23 pm - Duluth, GA
I definitely need to visit and post more often!!
MSW will not settle
on 5/13/12 1:00 am, edited 5/13/12 1:01 am
Hope all is well with you.     

The kids are beautiful.  Stop by more often luv. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views