5 years later....

Covahboy
on 7/12/13 4:01 am, edited 7/12/13 6:42 am - Euclid, OH

Hello...

I've been gone from the site for almost 2 years and decided to come back and hope I can reconnect with a few friends and maybe gain a few new ones. My surgery birthday was just June 2. I'm 5 years out and I'm still feeling great. This surgery is a tool and I'm working mines to the max.

Yes there was times I didn't want to go to the gym, but I kept pushing. I allow myself a 15 pound gain between the off seasons (October to January) I hate going to the gym in storms and real cold weather. My current weight is 230 rite now. I'm looking to bring that down to 215 before the off season comes around.

The struggle is real with food still. I'm a junk food junkie as they call them. LOL. I love me some cake and candies and I don't dump but I do get tired if I eat to many sweets. I'm loving this thing called life. I'm not letting the surgery live me, I'm living the surgery. Please feel free to check out my profile and pictures. I'm looking forward to hear from you guys soon.

dstgirl2000
on 7/16/13 1:35 am

Hey Covahboy!!.......Welcome back to the BAFam!  Add me to your new list!................  As you can probably tell, the site has gotten pretty ghost around here.  We've pretty much set up shop on FB now.  Happy Surgiversary, and congrats on your success.  I've done very well with my program maintaining as well.  It's great to hear some positiveness about maintaining and making the effort to make your tool work for you!

Thanks for checking in..................Keep it Moving!!

JJ

Covahboy
on 7/17/13 9:55 pm - Euclid, OH
Hey JJ... Can you please add me to the Facebook group? I will inbox you my full name. Thanks for replying and we going to keep this weight moving.

I'm living this surgery and not letting the surgery live me...

Covahboy
on 7/17/13 9:58 pm - Euclid, OH
On July 16, 2013 at 8:35 AM Pacific Time, dstgirl2000 wrote:

Hey Covahboy!!.......Welcome back to the BAFam!  Add me to your new list!................  As you can probably tell, the site has gotten pretty ghost around here.  We've pretty much set up shop on FB now.  Happy Surgiversary, and congrats on your success.  I've done very well with my program maintaining as well.  It's great to hear some positiveness about maintaining and making the effort to make your tool work for you!

Thanks for checking in..................Keep it Moving!!

JJ

My name on facebook is Mario Henderson.

dstgirl2000
on 7/18/13 5:14 am

Hey Mario.  I submitted your name to the group administrator.  They're usually pretty prompt about responding.

Take care,

Janice

Covahboy
on 7/19/13 4:02 am - Euclid, OH

Thank you so much Janice... Hope they add me to the group.

Raven B.
on 9/10/13 4:01 am - Bridgeport, CT

Hello would you be so kind as to add me to the fb group as well. Please and thanks..this is my real name

I always knew there was a skinny person hiding inside of me..

Wendy08010
on 8/17/13 4:03 pm - MD

How do I join the Facebook group?  I'll be having surgery on 9/16/13 and could use the support.

Charmaine C.
on 11/11/13 9:13 pm - Columbus, OH

Good morning Dstgirl2000

Can I get added to the group on FB or can a send a request myself?

My name on FB is Charmaine Redbonediva Thompson-Crawley]

Thanks

dstgirl2000
on 11/15/13 3:00 am

Hi Charmaine,

Just send me a friend request to Janice Toms Joye so I can add you to the group.

JJ

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1124 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2008 views