My Introduction!

DallasDivaQ
on 10/26/13 2:17 pm - arlington, TX
Hello everyone, my name is Quintaneda but everyone calls me Q (for obvious reasons). Just a little about me, I am 25 single black female no children and I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Now to the real reason I'm here....I have decided that I want to have WLS and I have been leaning toward having the VSG. Wednesday Oct 30 ,2013 I have my first consultation, I'm so nervous you would think it was the day of surgery. I have been lurking on here reading updates, NSV's (my favorite posts), and pretty much anything that you all post. You all are the most supportive individuals I've never met. I really don't have much of a support system but when I get on here and read all of your inspiring words it makes me feel like we are one giant family looking out for each other and I am thankful for you guys being here. That's all I really have for now if you have any questions for me feel free to ask.
dstgirl2000
on 10/30/13 4:52 am

Hi "Q"......

Congrats on your decision to take control of your health.  How did your consultation go?  I'm sure you had a million questions, like we all did at that stage.  I hope your physician was able to answer them so you can make an informed decision about which procedure is best for you.  There's never a dumb question, so as****il you're satisfied.

The participation around here has gotten pretty bleak, and most have migrated to the BAF FB page now.

I wish you well on your journey towards better health.

Keep it moving!

JJ!!

Sunshine73
on 11/12/13 12:11 am - Bolingbrook, IL
Hey DST.. long time no see.. where is the group at on FB?
I am GODS child, but still the Devils favorite!!!!  
dstgirl2000
on 11/15/13 2:40 am

Hey Miss Sunshine,

What is your name on FB.  You have to be on my friends list so I can invite you to the BAF FB group.

Take care,

JJ

Sunshine73
on 11/12/13 12:13 am - Bolingbrook, IL
hey my name is Q as well for obvious reasons.. Quilandria.. lol.. welcome to the Q club..

I had mine WLS about 4 yrs ago.. I had some stresses in this last 2 years and put back on some weight.. but im ready to get back at it now.

just make sure you are SURE in your decision.
I am GODS child, but still the Devils favorite!!!!  
SleeverMom
on 11/12/13 1:28 pm
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views