Sad to see the change

ItsMyTurn
on 11/16/13 11:39 pm
RNY on 08/28/13

I use to be on the BAF regularly around 2007-2009 and it was poppin! There were regular posters friendships formed and we even got together once or twice. My constant participation was curtailed because I was at a job that was feverishly against non-work related computer time and I was still in the dark ages when it came to handheld technology that allowed me to surf from my phone. I have been through so much when it comes to my weight loss and it really saddens me that I am almost forced to share on the RNY forum because that is where the ppl are.

Not blaming or shaming just mentioning that this forum use to be soooo much better. Where are all my people???!!!

250/193/150
Heaven is where you'll be when you're okay right where you are. (Borrowed from a friend)

dstgirl2000
on 11/22/13 12:15 am

It is sad that the site has all but disappeared.........But most of the crew have regroup on the FB BAF page!!  You have to be on the friends list of one of the page members in order to gain access........Like me...:-)

So if you are on FB, let me know your name on their and I can add you and invite you to the FB BAF page.

JJ

MSSEXXC74
on 12/1/13 7:27 pm

Can you please, invite me? Mssexc gotitfromhermama

Stephanie B.
on 12/16/13 11:24 pm - Chattanooga, TN

Can you send me and email so I can respond to you with my FB info?  I couldnt email you because your information is private.  Thanks! 

dstgirl2000
on 12/16/13 11:38 pm

Hi Stephanie,

You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,

JJ

Stephanie B.
on 12/16/13 11:50 pm - Chattanooga, TN

Thanks! Just sent the information! 

slimin08
on 1/3/14 5:07 am, edited 1/3/14 5:07 am

I was once a faithful poster during 2008-09. I'm slipping and need to reconnect with the group. Would you help me reach out facebook.  My account is listed under Angela Johnson.

dstgirl2000
on 1/3/14 11:27 am

Hi Slimin08!  I need to first add you to my friends list.  So send me a friend request to Janice Toms Joye.  There are a lot of listings in your name...:-) Once we connect, I can add your name to the group.

Happy New Year!

JJ

slimin08
on 1/3/14 12:04 pm

Thanks for your quick reply.  I tried to search by your name on Facebook but it could not find you. I forgot that their are a million people who have my name. :-(  can I search by email?

Thanks

[email protected]

dstgirl2000
on 1/15/14 2:12 am

Hi Slimin08 and Bebe296.........Let's try to get on the FB B*A*F* page this way.......Email me at [email protected].  I'm Janice Toms Joye on FB.  Please send me a friend request.  After that I will add you the B*A*F* closed group.

Thanks!

Janice

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views