We still need to talk!

dstgirl2000
on 3/18/14 2:27 am

Hello to all....Old and new.  I've received several messages over the past year from members of this OH-BAF forum regarding trying to connect with the BAF group on FB.  It is a closed group, and you must friends with someone in the group in order to be added on by the administrator.  So if interested in joining the B*A*F* FB group, friend someone in the group and ask them to submit your name (as you are known on FB) for inclusion, or you can also be added by your email address by a member of the group.

I would be happy to be your friend...to submit your name to the group.  I may be contacted at [email protected] .

Keep it Moving!

JJ

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/25/14 7:25 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Hi, I'm a newbie & I hardly do anything on Facebook other than read posts & put in my 2 cents worth of info. I really am reluctant to put anything on Facebook cuz my mom & my friends, relatives & coworkers are on there and I don't want to discuss my weight and definitely not my surgery on there since I didn't want to tell them anyway, real gossip hounds some of them, plus I heard that employers sometimes check on their employees on fb so I really don't want them knowing anything. It's hard keeping track on all these forums anyway, but thanks for the info., maybe when I can get better at working fb I'll look for ya. I mostly wander the vsg, general discussion & over 50 bmi forums. Have a great day!

hershey dream
on 8/27/14 12:48 am - Duluth, GA

Hi there!  I just wanted to let you know that the Facebook BAF page is a private forum, no one from your general FB page will see your posts.  We'd love to have you!

Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/25/14 7:27 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

See I'm bad at that last post, big ole gap b4 my post. LOL

dstgirl2000
on 3/27/14 3:55 am

LOL........That was a long gap...:-)...I wish you well on your weight loss journey!

JJ

maliboo
on 6/29/14 1:29 pm - milwaukee, WI

hi please add me.. [email protected] I'm yaya on Facebook. 

thanks

dstgirl2000
on 6/30/14 3:59 am

Hi "Yaya".....There are several names under the moniker Yaya on FB.  So the easiet way for an add is is for you to send me a friend request so that I can submit your name to the site administrator.

maliboo
on 6/30/14 4:21 am - milwaukee, WI

Ok I will try with your email...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 181 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views