Sabreeus’s Posts

Sabreeus
on 9/25/17 10:55 pm
Sabreeus
on 5/23/17 10:28 am
Topic: RE: MY RESEARCH ON GASTRIC SLEEVE PRO'S AND CON'S, CAN YOU GIVE ADVICE?

Thank you for your message this help me more to see that everybody have their own experiences through this journey. I have been doing research on different things to expect, I am going to just pray ask God to give me the strength to make the best choices when it comes to surgery also eating, mental being prepaid the way I see food and exercise. I really need to start working on eating less and what to eat not to eat, measurements, proteins and vitamins and so much more before surgery.Thank you so much again.

Sabreeus
on 5/2/17 8:46 am

Thank you for your true honesty, I have issues with Iron deficiencies. I was feeling like maybe this won't be good but I have to lose weight for health issues. I went to seen Hemoglobin doctor they said they treat a lot of people with blood disorders because of the weight loss surgery depraves iron and vitamins and proteins from the body. I am praying on still strive to work on it naturally until I get proper insurance for help. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sabreeus
on 5/2/17 8:41 am

I guess because people were saying how they didn't lose weight on it or hit a point only lost 50 lbs no more. I have and cousin who did it she lost 89 lbs in a year. that was over 5 years ago. she still nice thick size but not the way she used to look. Thank you for asking.

Sabreeus
on 3/30/17 3:20 pm

Hello, everyone, I have been subscribing to website been gone for a whiled now doing research on Gastric Sleeve before I was going to do Lapband not anymore. I know surgery is different from everybody. Just want to know anybody had any regrets or bad side effects from surgery.Really would love to known. Thank you

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views