Calorie Countdown - What's on your plate for Friday?

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/08 5:31 am - San Antonio, TX
Hi y'all (I don't really say y'all but I felt like expressing my inner Texan just now). I just got home from work and had a lovely delivery from bariatriceating.com waiting for me.  Either someone made a mistake or they are very generous - instead of one free bag of kays naturals cheese something or others, they gave me a case!  (12 bags!)  On top of the three cases of Kay's naturals I bought, I'm set for snackdom.  I hope they don't taste bad!  So what did you eat today?  Any exciting weekend plans?  None here. 
Jandell
on 2/22/08 5:51 am - Glendora, CA
Well lucky you, better check your credit card! ;) FIL is in the hospital, possible heart attack, so we'll be there  a lot (across the street from our house) this weekend or so it looks. Pre B - SF NF Brown Sugar Cinnamon Latte

B - Frittata w/eggs, ham, asparagus, onions, tomatoes and cheese

S - ham, cheese, triscuits, Sun chips

L - homemade soup S - Diet Swiss Miss Hot cocoa w 2 SF marshmellows

S - Kay's Natural Honey Almond cereal - dry

D - chili chicken lime burger w/pepper jack cheese, no bun

S - mango slices
Jan
I know I can, I know I can
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/08 5:53 am - San Antonio, TX
I checked, they charged me right.  Sorry about your FIL, hope its nothing serious and he perks up quickly!
Jandell
on 2/22/08 6:31 am - Glendora, CA
He's a terrible patient - asked me last night if I brought him a Breakfast Jack? It's all he eats, I said "Hell no, and if you've had a heart attack I hope I never see you eating one again!"
Jan
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/08 7:21 am - San Antonio, TX
Ok here's my day - kind of pathetic and first meal wasn't until almost 3pm eek. B - none L - cup of wonton soup, egg roll, and tummy ache (that would be the eggroll) S - bite of each kind of kay's naturals (maybe 1/2 serving total)                 butter pretzel - so-so, could really taste the protein (worst of 4)                 honey jalepeno pretzel - decent, nice flavor, 2nd best                 cruncheeze - kind of a weird texture, reminds me of pork rinds, flavor so-so (3rd best)                 nacho chili cheese - best one, and the only one I'd had before - lots of flavorific-ness D - 4oz chicken breast lemon, garlic, and italian seasoning sauteed in olive oil I'll probably also have some fruit, veggies, or both for a snack, and definitely a 16oz glass of mootopia for protein.  Not tracking calories today, not doing much of anything this evening.  I'm feeling run down (and viral) and I need to play catch-up on vitamins and water.  I had 2 speakers back to back this morning and then a class - B-O-R-I-N-G.  All of that feigning attentiveness really sapped me.
Jandell
on 2/22/08 7:37 am, edited 2/22/08 7:38 am - Glendora, CA
I found the cruncheeze to be very salty - did you think that? My very favorite is the Cinnamon Toast Pretzel, well, I really like all the cereal too. Ya know I was just thinking - the sale they had was buy two get one free, case that is.
Jan
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/08 8:00 am - San Antonio, TX
Yeah I agree, kind of salty.  And yeah the sale was buy 2 get one free - I bought butter pretzels, jal pretzels and chili cheese chips.  Then they also had a deal for pick your free gift - I chose one bag of cruncheeze as my free gift.  That's also what the receipt says, but I got one BOX instead.  I am not arguing :)
estelle S.
on 2/22/08 11:21 am - Brant Lake, NY
hey QT,  I have had no internet at home for a couple of days , I thought my DH was going to die of withdrawls( he really needs to go back to work) lol and the worse part was no one can find the remote and we have satelite so they can't change the channel and its stuck on the video channel lol   DH had to oreder them from Dish and they wont be in untill monday, Sunday is our 18th so we are going out to dinner tomorrow and to the comedy club. I think I will finaly break down and try some of the kays, I had some soy chips that are 7 grams of protein per serving and very good the waffle ones  I liked the best, and they sell them at my local store.   I have been having a couple of pretty good days with eating here was todays,  B=soy chips with ham and cheese  S=edemame  L=soy chips with chicken salad  D=Jans chicken fajita recipe (which is really good)  I took all my vits and drank like a fish I went to the gym twice today once I played racket ball with my brother at the Y . I never played before its a pretty good workout for sure. but he said I was slow and no good lol  then I did my 35 mins on the elliptical at my gym.  hope ypou have a great weekend, SS
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/08 11:29 am - San Antonio, TX
All right, I tracked calories after all.  I had 2 16oz glasses of high protein milk this evening, kays naturals earlier, wonton soup and an egg roll.  No chicken, my wisdom tooth is bugging me and my throat hurts so I decided to drink my dinner.  Its not as fun without the booze though.  Not a good day in terms of balanced diet, but I got my protein in so I'll leave it at that.  I'm going to sleep now.  When I wake up the cold better be gone or I had better have lost some weight.  Otherwise I will be cranky and this will be my husband:  Calories 737 Fat 23g Carbs 48g Fiber 2g (harumph) Protein 71g
Jupiter6
on 2/22/08 11:41 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
We had a snow day today! B: 5 small blueberry whole wheat pancakes      2 ounces pan fried smoked turkey L: 4 oz egg and turkey salad rolled up in 4 slices of smoked turkey D: 3 Turkey meatballs with tomato sauce and 2 oz melted mozzarella      2 oz. Green beans S: 1 oz Turkey Jerky and 1 wedge LC cheese      1/2 cup White Chocolate Cream Cheese Pudding GOOD EATS! 854 calories   29 fat   56 carbs  92 protein Tomorrow is my 40th birthday party-- and I will most DEFINITELY not be reporting my eats on that one! ;) (Even when I go completely crazy I can't get above 1200 calories so I am not very concerned!)

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

Most Active