(Already Donated, Sorry!) Anyone in need of 26/28/30/32 and 4x/5x Clothing?

Felicity Q.
on 9/24/15 11:08 pm, edited 10/9/15 5:24 pm
DS on 09/28/15

EDIT: I didn't get any responses before my surgery, so I actually took it all to Goodwill a few days before surgery. Sorry!

I know many of us are losers over here, but everyone starts at different sizes!

I spent tonight going through my clothing storage bins, and have several bins of clothing that is too big for me, or I will never wear again. Some of it is casual, but most of it is 'business casual', some of it formal, some of it appropriate for a night out in Vegas. Is there anyone around that would benefit from that size? I might sell some of the expensive stuff with tags on eBay, but there's a LOT that I would prefer to donate to an OH friend than a stranger! If interested, send me a PM on the site (and let me know what kind of clothes you'd be most interested in!).

Much love,

-Felicity

PS- I do not recommend 4 hours of super cleaning while on the liquid diet!

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

KansasPrincess
on 10/8/15 9:15 am - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

thast the size im in now. wish i was closer could really use some super cute vegas clothing lol. but i will soon be on the losers benh ( 7 days from today 0 so its probably a good thing that i dont live closer bc im a shop a holoc now i can only imagine how i will be after losing the weight. it is so great of you to think of us on OH before you go elsewhere!

HEIGHT 5'6" HW: 422.7 CW: 267.8 SURGERY DATE: 10/15/15 GW:160-170 VSG IN TIJUANA MEXICO WITH DR. JAIME PONCE DE LEON- REVISION TO RNY WITH DR. J. STEPHEN SCOTT, KS. 10/16/18

Most Active