Weekly Weigh-in 10/10-10/16

mute
on 10/11/16 4:47 am
RNY on 03/23/15

I made my mini goal of 158 by the time I went on vacation :) We leave on Thursday for Universal and I'm so beyond excited. I haven't ben on a roller coaster since I was dating my DH when I had cancer and I was the skinniest I ever had been due to you know being super sick and I still couldn't get on some of the rides. After that I gained about 150 pounds.

I have ALWAYS wanted to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter but knew there wasn't really a point since I couldn't ride the rides and when I was thinking of a reward for myself for making my goal weight of 175 (and yes I reward myself like I'm a puppy lol) this was the first thing that came to mind!

My next goal is going to be a bit further out since I am planning on eating healthy on vacation but also know I won't have a food scales with me and don't want to beat myself up if I gain a pound or 2. I've been super strict with myself for the last 2 weeks because of this vacation actually.

High Weight: 377

Last week: 160

This week: 158

Dream goal: 149 - Normal BMI - by Christmas

Next?

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

Insert Fitness
on 10/11/16 2:10 pm

Great goal! I love the idea of setting rewards. I think I need to give that some thought for myself.

High weight: 378

Last week: 323.9

This week: 323.4

haha always swore I'd never track my weight to the decimal but there you have it!

mute
on 10/12/16 12:21 pm
RNY on 03/23/15

It was a way to reward my super supportive husband too. We're going to the beach after going to Universal so I'm hoping we will both get what we want out of the vacation and have a lot of fun. We haven't been on vacation in soo long, I seriously cannot wait. I highly recommend a reward system - I've been looking forward to this ultimate reward wince I set it over a year ago!

Insert Fitness
on 10/13/16 4:41 am

Totally! I have plenty of NSVs I'm looking forward to. The big one is not needing a seat belt extender. I guess I should be thing about where we should go when the time comes!

Curvvychrissy
on 10/15/16 11:59 am
VSG on 08/15/16

This is week 8 for me. Two months post-op....I'm so happy..

High weight: 310

Last week's weight: 267

Today's weight: 261.6

Yes, I am down 48.4....my goal this month was to get down to 260 by my trip in November. I am well on my way. I am and not looking forward to the plane ride. Last time I was so uncomfortable, but I am praying with my weight loss it will be different this time. 

Month 1: -30

Month 2: -18

High weight:310

Mo 1: 30

Most Active