Weekly weigh-in Feb 5-11o

NYMom222
on 2/10/18 4:33 am
RNY on 07/23/14

No he didn't go there. The bulking is true- you cannot gain muscle mass without a caloric surplus. Laws of Physics.... You can maintain muscle mass and reduce bodyfat without a surplus. Reality is you mostly likely will lose some muscle when losing weight. Face it, you are not carrying around so much weight, you probably don't need as much muscle. The ratio should be losing way more Fat to muscle though.

I had gotten to the point where I was losing all muscle and gaining fat. Alarming.

Nutrition guy's Dad actually had RNY, so he wasn't totally clueless. And he was telling me I need to prioritize protein again...duh. Not duh on his part, duh on my part....I actually really liked talking to him.

I never want to pretend I know it all, I have said many times I feel like a human experiment. I think the rules of weight loss are pretty universal. When you get into maintenance, everyone has to figure out what works for them.Maintenance is far from universal. This is all about healthy and not just skinny.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active