Hi Everyone!!! So glad this board is here!!

Soule
on 7/27/05 9:12 am - Charlotte, NC
Hello board. I am so glad that this message board has been started!!! I am Soule (pronounced Su-lay, actually my middle name), pre-op, 25 and around 380+/-..... Anywhoo, I wanted to introduce myself to everyone and hope I get the opportunity to meet some nice folks here.....
Claddagh Katie S.
on 7/27/05 10:34 am - Springfield, IL
Hi Soule! BEAUTIFUL name! Love it! Welcome, I'm so glad to have found this board as well. It sometimes gets frustrating when you see reply after reply from 'light weights' - not that it's their fault at all - they understand as well... but I feel more at home with people going through closer to what I have been! Katie RNY 9/21/04 380 (pre-op) / 265 (current) / 175 (goal)
Soule
on 7/27/05 1:24 pm - Charlotte, NC
Hey Katie Thanks! Its wonderful to meet you! Congrats on the beautiful progress you are making... I so agree about "the lightweights"... fortunately we now have a home to call our own... What encouragement you and others on this board already are!!!!!
debdoc
on 7/27/05 10:44 am - fort wayne, IN
greetings soule nice to meet you! i'm glad to find this board too. i'm 6 months post op and doing well. down 150 lbs, with another 150 to go. it's challenging, but it's working! best of luck to you. deb
Soule
on 7/28/05 12:03 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Deb, Nice to meet you as well!!! Wow you are doing absolutely great on your journey! I'm "hoping" to you lose around 240+/- myself. I'm sure your next 150 will go just fine..... Way to go!!!
Danielle.
on 7/27/05 10:48 am - Here In, OR
Hi there!! My name is Danielle - I'm 29, 5'6" and 372lbs and surgery on the 9th! Woo! I'm very glad this board is here! Hello to everyone!
G. Carter
on 7/27/05 12:30 pm - Columbus, OH
Hi Soule, My name is Georgeann and I'm happy to meet you.
Soule
on 7/28/05 12:18 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Georgeann!!! Yes, I know of you from the other board... I've been one of your secret followers/supporters for a while now... And I'm so glad to see your great progress since Jan.. I'm glad I've had the chance to personally say hi to you now........
G. Carter
on 7/28/05 2:25 am - Columbus, OH
You made me smile today and I appreciate you for being my silent/secret. I'm glad we have a place were we feel comfortable enough to come out and meet each other. I look forward to future conversations with you Soule. Have a blessed day! Georgeann
MsBatt
on 7/27/05 1:06 pm
Howdy, sweet thang! I had a BMI of 75 the day I had my DS--and life just keeps getting better and better. Hope to see you soon on the losing side!
Most Active