Recent Posts

MetalHeadCHICK
on 10/12/21 12:31 pm
Topic: should i be concerned that my doctor told me i will be her biggest patient have a perform weight los

should i be concerned that my doctor told me i will be her biggest patient have a perform weight loss surgery on

MrsWeird
on 10/12/21 10:25 am
RNY on 11/20/21
Topic: RE: Help my mother with doesn't support me have weight loss surgery

Do it anyway. It's not the easy way out by a long shot, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that YOUR health is important and that YOU are important enough to do this.

MetalHeadCHICK
on 10/7/21 7:36 pm
Topic: Help my mother with doesn't support me have weight loss surgery

Help my mother with doesn't support me have weight loss surgery, she keeps saying it is the easy way out or if I lose weight I will just gain all back, she does not understand weight over 700 pounds is very hard for me to live life.

MetalHeadCHICK
on 10/5/21 12:53 pm
Topic: Was there anybody at my weight that has Success with weight loss surgery

I weigh over 700lbs I just wanted to know if there Was anybody at my weight that has had Success with weight loss surgery?

MetalHeadCHICK
on 10/4/21 8:00 pm
Topic: What was your experience like before and after weight loss surgery, and how has surgery help you?

I get myself in right mind frame to have weight loss surgery, I just want to know What was your experience like before and after weight loss surgery, and how has surgery help you?

MetalHeadCHICK
on 10/3/21 6:57 pm
Topic: how can i stay positive through my weight loss surgery journey

I weigh over 700lbs I want to know if you can me any advice on how can i stay positive through my weight loss surgery journey, I get very Discourage easily And it's hard for me to stay positive

MetalHeadCHICK
on 10/1/21 8:47 pm
Topic: Do you think keeping food and exercise journal is a good tool to have

I weigh over 700lbs Do you think keeping food and exercise journal help is a good tool to have

MetalHeadCHICK
on 9/29/21 8:01 pm
Topic: I weigh over 700 lbs what advice you give me statred my weight loss jounery

I weigh over 700 lbs what advice you give me statred my weight loss jounery

MetalHeadCHICK
on 9/28/21 2:03 pm
Topic: i need all help i can get

At over 700 lbs i need all help i can get, like what are some exercise i can do in bed because I can barely walk

Hockeymom87
on 6/7/21 6:09 am
DS on 03/17/19
Topic: What can i do about my excess skin on my stomach that hangs down to my knees

What can i do about my excess skin on my stomach that hangs down to my knees that makes it hard for me to walk and enjoy life

Most Active