healthymekg’s Posts

healthymekg
on 3/7/16 1:28 pm
Topic: RE: Stall so early?!?

whew!  Thank you!!! :) 

healthymekg
on 3/7/16 8:58 am
Topic: RE: Stall so early?!?

I am 4 weeks out from my sleeve surgery.  I lost 30 pounds so far, but the past week I have been STUCK between 2 pounds.  I swear every time I get on the scale it goes back and forth between those 2 pounds.  Anyone else have this problem?  Don't get me wrong I am so excited I have lost 30 pounds so far, but I have a lot more I need to lose.  Any advice? 

healthymekg
on 2/12/16 1:42 pm
Topic: RE: Liquid/Creamy Diet Phase

Hi everyone!  I was sleeved on Monday 2/8 and I am just trying to think of some different ideas for my liquid and creamy diet phase.  My doctor and NUT gave me different ideas that include: jello, cream of wheat, oatmeal, watered (milky) mashed potatoes, creamed soups, and broth.  Anyone have any other ideas?  I just don't want to get bored with my choices as that is my biggest concerns.

THANKS!  

healthymekg
on 2/4/16 11:52 am
Topic: RE: New to this board

I will definitely participate in that!  That will be someone I have to "report" to and stay accountable! :)  Better yet, people to talk to who have been there and done that to share struggles and achievements with!  Thanks for the kind words! 

healthymekg
on 2/4/16 10:21 am
Topic: RE: New to this board

Hello!  I have posted on VSG before but somehow just noticed this board! 

My name is Kala.  I am scheduled for VSG on Monday and I am beyond excited!  I can't wait to continue this journey and make my life better for me and my family! 

I love reading your success stories and seeing your before and after pictures, it gives me so much hope and inspiration to do this!

Just wanted to introduce myself!

Most Active