Carmie10’s Posts

Carmie10
on 2/9/16 7:43 pm
Topic: RE: My surgery is in 2 Days!

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for checking up. I'm 15 days post op. I'm doing well. Still healing a bit and struggling to get in all my water and protein but overall doing well. How exciting that you're about to start your new journey. I wish you nothing but the best! When is the day of your surgery?

Carmie10
on 2/4/16 5:20 pm

Hi everyone! Yes I am home ni went in on the 25th of January (Monday) and I was back home on Thirsday. Everything went well. I just experienced some pain for the first few days but pain meds helped a lot. I feel so tired all the time still even though I did go back to work the following Tuesday. I'm also experiencing some Nausea and water doesn't seem to be going down as smoothly as other liquids. Good thing is that I have already lost 25lbs!!! So exciting! Still very excited and optimistic about this journey!! 

Carmie10
on 1/24/16 10:00 am, edited 1/24/16 10:53 am

Thank you so much Melinda!

Carmie10
on 1/23/16 8:11 pm

Thank you so much Ladies! Thank you for the encouraging words Laura! I know it won't be easy but I am definitely ready to start my new life!

Cant wait! ?

Carmie10
on 1/22/16 9:20 pm

I can hardly believe that I'm sitting here right now getting ready for surgery in 2 days! It's been such an amazing 2 weeks. It was the Friday before last when I actually started the process again (having tried 5 years ago unsuccessfully). I definitely feel like it was meant to be. I know normally most people have to wait several agonizing months before being able to get their surgery so when I started the process 2 weeks ago I had no idea that I would be sitting here preparing to go into the hospital in 2 days!!

I am beyond words.... I cannot wait to start this new life changing journey and I really look forward to meeting many new friends to share this unforgettable experience with!

Most Active