on 7/18/06 8:48 am - Stuttgart, Germany
I_m_a_QT
on 7/18/06 8:46 am - Stuttgart, Germany
I_m_a_QT
on 7/18/06 8:33 am - Stuttgart, Germany
I_m_a_QT
on 7/18/06 12:05 am - Stuttgart, Germany
Topic: Can't get my pic to show
I've been trying to get my picture to come up when I post a message but no luck so far. Can ayone help?
Fae Lover Nickie
on 11/7/05 11:21 am - Clarksville, TN
Topic: RE: Game inventor here!
they have roll up puzzle keepers out there. I know if you go to bitsandpieces.com they have some there. HTH Nickie
mamamc
on 10/30/05 10:32 pm - AL
Topic: RE: Game inventor here!
Ok here is an idea I need help with I hate to have to hide my puzzle and some times it sits for a week or two......My cat one of three is a piece snatcher... I finally saw which one is doing it ...I haven't had a whole puzzle EVER.... Actually I think the terrier taught her. How about a fold out puzzle cover or a beam that buzzles or sprays water when they are on my table I work so I'm not home but If I ever put it away it never comes back out...any ideas???? Wendy
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/12/05 7:17 am - Prescott, AZ
Topic: Game inventor here!
HI! I like to invent board and card games. I haven't tried to market any of them yet but I think this is my year. I am trying all kinds of new things now. SHeryl
sdavis
on 1/15/05 9:18 am - Portland, OR
Topic: Any OR or SW WA Backgammon players?
AM home avoiding the winter weather. Never saw the interst things before. Any backgammon folks out there in the PDX area? Scott
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can't get my pic to show
I_m_a_QT · 4 replies · 414 views
Game inventor here!
Sheryl Tilley · 2 replies · 524 views
Any OR or SW WA Backgammon players?
sdavis · 0 replies · 390 views