What do you wanna get ?

pixiefairy
on 1/20/09 11:43 am - CA
 What piercing/tattoo do you wanna/planning to get after you  lose x amount of weight.

personally i want to get my labret and medusa (upper lip) redone. I prolly wont get tattoos until i maybe after plastics, i wouldnt wanna ruin my art by having half of it chopped off! lol 

This forum is soo non lonely come post! 
laprinzessa
on 1/20/09 2:56 pm - Denver , CO
I have 4 piercings, I have my nose, bottom lip, medusa, and my eye brow I love'em all:) Um I don't know if I want any Tats I'm still thinkin...Well good luck with whatever you decide to get it's Fun!!
isenephthys
on 1/20/09 4:37 pm - CA
i want to get a monroe piercing.  i'm from down south orginally, so i haven't had much chance to get a lot of work done.  i kinda wanted to do a little nose stud, but *everyone* in cali has them, so i think i'll stick with the monroe.  i'll probably get a few more ear holes.  i'd also like to do my brows, but i need to have them waxed often, so i think that wouldn't work out well.

i have 3 tattoos currently.  there is one on my lower back i would like to re-work and i know i want more work done in the future.  but i'm waiting until after i lose all my weight and get plastics.
MiLeenaLee
on 1/21/09 1:32 am - Bristol, CT
Once I lose weight, I have an idea for a back piece that I want. Its kind of hard to explain but here it goes...

Its basically a collage of songs/bands/movies that define the history of my life. Only it would be like a giant picture of maybe a mall or just a town square and the references to the things that were a part of my life would be symbolic. Like for instance, for the song champagne supernova I would have a picture of the car that was champagne color.

I have seen pictures like this, where you have to find the band and/or movie references in a crazy picture. However I can't find them now that I need them! So if anyone knows what I am talking about and can send them to me I would be much appreciated!

Also, I have one on my leg that I need to cover and I decided to pay homage to my girls. I've picked out a flower that represents all of them and I am getting the bouquet. Molly was almost named daisy because when she was a puppy the breeder put on a daisy colar, so her flower is Daisy.

Dementia is black cat, very classy so she gets a black rose.

Nikki is the baby cat, she is all over the place and very, very fast. She gets a lotus flower because lotus cars are very fast.

Tragedy, well she is special. Only 1 out of 1000 orange cats are female. So she is getting a special kind of orange orchard, its just as rare as she is, and just as fragile.

As for piercings....well I have had everything pierced at one time or another, yes inculding 'down there'. Except my ears, I mean they are pierced but they were never done like I wanted. Right now I am rocking no piercings. I just have my moments with it. But since I am sitting at home with nothing to do recovering from my surgery, I've been thinking about getting some major piercings done this weekend. I mean why not? I can't sleep on my side already and I am taking pain meds...not that I need them for that but heck, why not?

pixiefairy
on 1/21/09 2:56 am - CA

I used to be pierced a lot too but got sick of some and took them out, my ears were guaged to 0's and 2's for the longest time, when i took those out, they actually went back down to normal size. am missing them though but i like to wear my dimond earings... if only i could have them make gauged dimond earrings! lol

Sheesh S.
on 2/22/09 5:49 pm
Revision on 07/07/14
i have pretty much everything pierced.  Although, Once i lose a little more weight and hopefully lose my belly roll, I want to get my hip  implanted with a few dermal anchors.  Ive thought about it, but i still have a roll that will probably need PS.  We will see! 
pixiefairy
on 2/26/09 5:54 am - CA
 I always try to stay informed on all piercing/tattoo related things, but what is "dermal anchors" ?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Journal

Most Active
Recent Topics
What do you wanna get ?
pixiefairy · 6 replies · 609 views
Got em, Want em
Meg1962 · 1 replies · 467 views
o-rings
humankrack · 0 replies · 712 views
Piercing and Surgery
rave_girl3000 · 0 replies · 406 views