Belly Button Removal????

Mercedes745I
on 7/24/05 11:01 am - INKSTER, MI
Can someone tell me if the LAP RNY interferes with a belly button piercing???? I had mine for 3 years now. I have had it out 2 or 3 times for like 1 month each, but was just wondering with this type of surgery will it affect my piercing site?? Will I be able to place the ring again? If you can help that would be great. My date is nearing and I'm just babbling on and on about superficial things.
piercedvixen
on 8/13/05 6:32 am - Bowmanville, Canada
hey there, i cant answer that, but i hope i can still get my done again when i have surgery 24 days........... wooo hoooo..i was going to get it done close to goal...can i still get it done?? great post melvina
RN
on 8/25/05 5:43 pm - Muskegon, MI
I am not sure about this kind of lap surgery, however I have had many other laps(due to female problems...errg) and they have gone directly into my belly button. It was sore for a few days, but I could put my curved plain barbell back in, about 4 days after the lap surgery. I don't have my navel pierced anymore.. and like I said I don't know about this type of surgery. Just letting ya know about my past experience. Good Luck!!!!
Mrs. G
on 9/2/05 10:22 am - E. City, NC
My belly has been pierced for about 3 years. I have had my belly ring out since surgery, except to slide one in once in a while to make sure the hole isn't trying to close up (it's not). The cut my surgeon did at my belly is on the lower part of my belly button, and is healing nicely. I could probably wear the ring now but I sit for long stretches of time at work and don't want it to rub the incision site and make it sore. I'm using Maderma to help heal the scars too. I'm sure I'll be able to have my belly ring back in full time pretty soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What do you wanna get ?
pixiefairy · 6 replies · 608 views
Got em, Want em
Meg1962 · 1 replies · 467 views
o-rings
humankrack · 0 replies · 712 views
Piercing and Surgery
rave_girl3000 · 0 replies · 406 views