FRIDAY!

mikee
on 7/28/06 3:58 pm - Zinfandel, CA
Mowed, edged, and then skimmed the pool, because of course as soon as I edge the lawn the wind picks up and blows the grass into the pool. ONLY 91 degrees today! Man it is nice, cool nights again, the pool in at a beautiful 80 degrees, I am lovin life. No work out after I mow this yard, takes 2 hours and I am beat!
Earl C.
on 7/29/06 1:09 am - Circleville, OH
I count mow the lawn as a workout. Only 91? Our news just told us about the Heat advisory because it's going to be 90 for the next week. Friday workout 11:45 am to 12:45 walk 40 min stretch/abs Neck work 7 pm to 8pm @ work Gym Arm Day Abs to warmup Close Grip bench press supersetted with DB Curls Cable French Press Supersetted with Hammer Curls Push Downs supersetted with Concentration Curls DB Wrist Curls Have a good weekend everyone. "We are much better than we know." ~~Lance Armstrong
Summer
on 8/16/06 4:50 am - Home sweet home, CA
Hi Mikee .......how are you guys doing?? Went to the Martinez picnic Saturday and missed you two! I miss seeing you and your lovely wife around!! As far as work outs go I can't go back to the gym until Sept...had to have gallbladder surgery!! Hope to see you soon!! Summer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can you build muscle post op?
MyQnA · 5 replies · 1318 views
Dead Board?
the7thdean · 0 replies · 505 views