Any 300 Games???

luv2bowljen
on 10/18/04 6:54 am - Lisle, IL
Just curious. Also, any league bowlers? Any spectacular positive events post-op? My DH is having surgery in November, and he can hardly wait to get out on the lanes and whoop some major ... He has been bowling this year with a cam walker (foot brace) which is not exactly easy. Can't wait for him to bowl the boys under the table after surgery!!!
Beth B.
on 11/23/04 3:11 am - Venus, TX
Jen, You posted this about a month ago and I am just now exploring this board. My hubby has several 300 games and I have had a 297 & 298 (plus a 797 series). I am not bowling league right now, but when I did, (pre-op) I carry between a 185 to 195 average. I can't wait to start bowling again when some of this weight comes off. I surely hope it will improve my form and my scores. I am 6 weeks out this week and think that I may join a short league in January, but not too sure right now. My husband is still bowling Men's TCBA in Dallas. I used to bowl it for a few years and with my 797 made the record books for high series. It's been beat now, but I think I am still on the record book list. I hope everything goes OK w/ DH and that he rocks the house when he gets his game back!!! Take care! Beth
Diane DeSeranno
on 10/20/05 6:41 am - Long Beach, WA
I had a 200 game once, and only once LOL. My husband and I bowl once a week.
tbone780
on 1/20/06 6:42 am - carrollton, IL
I have had two 300's but haven't had one since 2001. I also have 4 299's and 3 298's. I am still waiting for insurance to approve my surgery. I bowl now in 2 leagues and can only imagine how much more fun it will be when I have surgery and be able to move better because of the less weight. I absolutely love to bowl and average around 200 but I do feel I will get better when I lose weight..
Most Active
Recent Topics