Any help for a newbie?

Snoyarc
on 5/20/05 1:29 pm - Wilmington, DE
I just thought I'd show up and see if there are any hints and tips for me available. My bf is a great bowler, and I'd love to be able to bowl with him, but I stink at it... he seems to think a wrist brace (I have arthritis) will help me some, but I have no idea... I have no equiptment either... so, lay it on me, what do I need to do to learn how to bowl??? Rachel
KEVIN K.
on 6/4/05 2:03 pm - MARTINEZ, CA
TAKE SOME LESSONS FIRST OF ALL RACHEL...THAT WOULD HELP...AND A WRIST BRACE WOULD ALSO BE A GOOD START....AS FAR AS A BALL GOES...START OFF WITH A BALL LIKE A COLUMBIA BLUE DOT.....GOOD BALL AND SOME WHAT CHEAP.....BEFORE MY SUGERY I WAS A 200 AVE BOWLER...AFTER MY SURGERY I HAD LOST ALOT OF STRENGHT AND FOUND OUT MY BOWLING SUFFERED ....WENT DOWN TO A 140 AVERAGE.......IT WAS LIKE STARTING TO LEARN ALL OVER AGAIN....GOOD LUCK AND AS THEY SAY....GOOD BOWLING.... KEVIN 411/225/215
Snoyarc
on 6/7/05 12:25 am - Wilmington, DE
Thanks Kevin My BF loves bowling, has had the surgery and his game went down for quite some time while he adjusted to the new center of gravity, etc... he just managed to bowl his first 300 since the surgery though back in feb, so he's happy again... but wants another 800 series. I have been thinking of getting my own shoes and wrist brace first of all, and also was considering a blue dot but hadn't actually bought any of it yet... I have a feeling I'll buy this stuff and be no good at it, I currently have a 55 average, and that's only because of my occaional 100 game LOL... Thanks for answering! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics