Please help ! I need info before I decide !!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/12 12:56 pm
 Help, I just come across your forum and to be honest I never knew this option existed! Will any of you mind answering the following questions as I go on my journey to choose what is right for me .... What I'm really wondering is how much do you eat per day. Are you eating very large quantities of any one particular type of food like proteins or carbs? I have read a post to the saying they to having to eat like a horse what does that mean? From what little I can put together it sounds completely amazing and it makes me question why does surgery is not more popular. What is it growing in popularity? Does anyone have any links that have a drawling for a visual explanation of what the surgery is I am so confused and intrigued. Currently I am looking into sleeve as a lapband formerly ... I'm concerned hearing that band to sleeve do not necessarily guarantee a lot of weight loss. Would that be the same thing here? In advance thank you so much for your time and effort.
He who can't be Named
on 5/25/12 3:13 pm
IMHO the best surgery available is the DS, but this is the BPD forum.

It's confusing, as the BPD is a problematic outdated surgery, that I would avoid. The BPD-DS, is a completely different surgery, and is the one where you can eat lots of protien, and fats are like a free food, so I think that is the one you are asking about.

You need to look over on the duodenal switch forum.
:
Some times dingle berries are the lowest hanging fruit.  
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/12 10:40 pm
 Thanks ! Heading there know and will post ;) 
rachtrex
on 9/9/13 7:18 am - Pacific Pines, Australia

you probly decided by now  but  i had the band and it is uslesss so i had  revison to bpd ds and wow its awesome this is the rolls royce of all weightloss surgery if you have a little to loose i would get the sleeve but if you have a lot i would definalty do this i am ten years out from this and it is the best thing i ever did to help my health

Most Active