SEEKING ALL WOMEN IN CONNECTICUT!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/09 4:38 am
Why spend another evening sitting around with your friends complaining about men? It's time for a new twist on girls' night. Get your friends together for an event full of excitement. Slumber Parties offers in-home parties for special events or to spice up ordinary evenings. You and your friends will get to see the best bedroom products available to fulfill your needs. And the best part is...NO men are allowed! Redefine the usual girls' night out with Slumber Parties and live your fantasy!

A Slumber Party can help you learn more about yourself, your partner and your love life. I as a Slumber Parties distributor will give a hands-on presentation of all our lotions, lingerie, novelties and bedroom accessories. Each of our products is designed to help you and your partner increase your sensual pleasure. We will teach you how to use each item in a fun yet tasteful manner. With our help, you will discover yourself and begin to make all your fantasies realities.

HOSTESSES WANTED!!!!

If you are a fun, dynamic, social woman looking to show her friends a great time, Slumber Parties wants you. We are always looking for energetic ladies who will make great party hostesses. Our unique, rewarding parties are the perfect way for you and your girlfriends to get together. Everyone, including the hostess, can sit back and enjoy the evening while a Slumber Parties distributor takes care of the rest. We will make sure everyone has fun, and we will give YOU SPECIAL HOSTESS PERKS!!

To book a party or ask for information, please use the email me feature on this website. I promise that I will get back to you promptly! If you would like to browse our catalogue or place an order online, use the shop online feature,and your order will be delivered to you in a discreet and timely manner.

*Remember ladies, this is the one party your friends will THANK YOU for having!

VISIT MY WEBSITE
www.slumberpartiesbytracycamarco.com

I will travel throught out connecticut and i am also a lapbandster !! woo hoo

Most Active
Recent Topics
Patient Referral Partnerships
shuter · 0 replies · 239 views
Fun, Friendships and Freedom!!!
Susan Rish · 0 replies · 337 views
The YMCA for the Community
LEONARD61 · 0 replies · 449 views
Looking to add to your income?