Fun, Friendships and Freedom!!!

Susan Rish
on 10/1/12 12:47 pm - SC
Do you need to tighten your baggy skin after your weight loss?  I did using the It Works Ultimate Body Applicator!  It tightens, tones and firms in just 45 minutes and you can do it in the privacy of your home!
Would you like to make an extra $500 - $10,000 per month or more helping others do the same thing?  This company and products has changed my life physically, emotionally and financially and I am passionate about helping others do the same thing!  There is not a big investment or a lot of overhead.  My entire business fits in a bag on the back seat of my car and I was making extra money the first month I joined!  Now I'm about to quit my 25 year career in the medical field and work my It Works business full-time!  And I'm having a blast!!!
Check out my website  www.thegoodlife.itworks.net and call or email me for more info.
I will have a vendor table at the conference in Atlanta this Saturday.  Come see me for a special price to try the applicator and let me prove to you that IT WORKS!!!
Susan Rish
803-518-3281
[email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Patient Referral Partnerships
shuter · 0 replies · 239 views
Fun, Friendships and Freedom!!!
Susan Rish · 0 replies · 337 views
The YMCA for the Community
LEONARD61 · 0 replies · 449 views
Looking to add to your income?