Patient Referral Partnerships

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/15 5:34 am - Canada

Hello All,

I first want to say that I am unbelievably impressed with this website, the blogs, the incredible choice of topics, etc. Congratulations to all of you who participate to make this such a success! As a Registered Nurse here in Toronto, Canada, this is a terrific eye-opener on what can be achieved in a community of caring people and patients. Because of surgeon friends from Mount Sinai Hospital here in Toronto,  who have been affiliated with San Javier Hospitals in Mexico, and operate there as well, I was convinced to visit and spend time in the Operating Rooms there, to see how it is done in other countries. I spent 4 days in awe, sure I was in a boutique hospital in Beverly Hills!

San Javier Hospital is a private state of the art facility that is second to none in every category, from the patient rooms to the smiling nurses in crisp white uniforms, to the polished physicians with shirts and ties that button their white coats, and of course, it goes without saying, the SURGERY rooms that are equipped with the finest and latest of equipment that is the most advanced in every field. In my 30+years of medical experience, this was absolutely the finest. I have always had the philosophy that "How you do One Thing, is How you do Every Thing!  It was jarring to think of the mismanaged healthcare we oftentimes provide in Canada, as well as the exorbitant cost of care in the United States. This is truly a travesty of justice, and I took on the responsibility to let it be known.

I am very proud to be titled Director of the International Patient Program at San Javier Hospitals Group (there are 3 Locations), of which Specialties include Bariatrics, Orthopedics, and Cancer Care, a personal passion of mine. I am here to talk with anyone, at any time, about anything at all if I can help. Please do not hesitate to engage with me at my contact info below. www.facebook.com/SanJavierHospitalsInternationaPatientProgram

I consider you all here "experts". If anyone of you are interested in working with me on this program, get in touch at your earliest convenience!

Most Sincerely, Rhonda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Patient Referral Partnerships
shuter · 0 replies · 237 views
Fun, Friendships and Freedom!!!
Susan Rish · 0 replies · 332 views
The YMCA for the Community
LEONARD61 · 0 replies · 445 views
Looking to add to your income?
maryja · 0 replies · 383 views
Work from home at your leisure