Looking for camping couples

Laura V.
on 3/17/04 1:32 am - Algona, IA
I had my rny surgery on 1/9/04 and have lost 45 lbs. so far!! Can't wait to get out in the camper and actually hike and do chores without being short of breath. My fiance and I love to camp but it would be great if we could camp with another couple as well. We live in Algona Iowa but love to go to new campsites all the time. Anyone interested??
kathie W.
on 3/28/04 10:00 am - douglassville, PA
HAD MY SURGERY 8-1-03, LOST 110LBS SO FAR. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE CAMPERS AS WELL HOWEVER WE LIVE IN PA. JUST THOUGHT I'D CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR GREAT START. I ALSO CAN'T WAIT TILL WARMER WEATHER AND MY FAMILY IS LOADING UP THE CAR AND HEADING FOR THE MTS. THIS YEAR I'M GOING TO REALLY ENJOY IT...MUCH LIGHTER. CHATTYKATHIE
beccaboo
on 4/29/04 2:11 am - Central PA, PA
I wanna go camping!! I have not had surgery yet but hope next summer I will be able to do fun camping things and not worry about being so overweight and going to the pool and wearing shorts. We live in PA also and have kids so you wouldn't wanna camp with us. It will be so nice to go to bed in the camper and not wonder if the posts will hold the bed up with me in it!!!!! Have a great time!! I am sure you will find someone who enjoys camping sometimes there are local groups if you can find them in your area. I love rv.net, its a site about all kinds of camping you might find someone there your age.!
Carrie F.
on 5/24/04 9:27 am - Omaha, NE
I'm not quite sure where in IA you are, but we're in Omaha, NE and we do tons of camping. We may not get out as much this summer due to me having surgery June 25th! But ya never know! We like to go camping all over so if I am feeling okay, we may be able to hook up if you're not too far away! Carrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is it time for camping?
wendy G. · 1 replies · 340 views
NY Campers out there?
Renée M. · 0 replies · 394 views
west point lake
biglou · 0 replies · 598 views
pig roast camping weekend
shortie · 0 replies · 613 views