Where are the campers?

deaconj8
on 3/7/06 12:08 pm - Austin, MN
It is March in southern Minnesota. I am already thinking about camping. I have a 33 foot Excel 5th wheel which I pull with my V10 Dodge. I can hardly wait. Where are you guys and gals? Mary-Frances Jones
shortie
on 3/15/06 6:15 am - north wales, PA
Hi! Can't wait to start camping! I'll be camping the weekend of March 23 to March 26 with the boy scout troop 399. It promises to be a good weekend, the boys set up the tents and do the cooking. What a way to go camping! Hope to do 5 or 6 camping weekends with the family this spring and summer. Where do you go camping? Wendy
Sporty Jill
on 3/16/06 4:51 am - Norfolk, VA
I can't wait either. Hubby and I have a 35' crossraods 5th wheel and we will be in NC next weekend, YAHOO!!!!!
Danny Riggs
on 3/18/06 5:51 am - Houston, TX
You wimps!! That's not camping; that's RVing. My wife and I still love to break out the tents and Coleman lanterns and cook over the campfire. We are actually looking at our Spring and Summer schedule to make our plans for this year's camping trips. We are hoping to do more this year than last. We already have a Lake Sommerville trip knocked out and hope to hit Bastrop, Livingston, and possibly Big Bend if $$$ allows.
Jane C.
on 3/24/06 11:47 am - Florence, KY
Hi all: we upgraded from our 2nd pop up to a travel trailer and went out last weekend. It was great. The temp in the day was in the 40's and at night the 20's. It was our first time to have a furnace. A great time. We bought a jayflight(jayco) 27ft bunkhouse. It was sooo much fun. I am 5 mths post op. I have never been able to walk straight in or out of a camper and that was no problem. I power walked and we actually jogged. Life is great. Jane 296/201/150 goal
shortie
on 3/26/06 8:42 am - north wales, PA
Hi Y'all Got back at noon today from the a camping trip with the Boy Scouts. Very interesting with 8 newbie scouts. Definatly easier to pitch a tent with 80 pounds gone, but still a challange to pitch a tent in the dark. Planning on at least 3 more camping trips with the scouts. #1 will be at Washington Crossing State Park, #2 will be at Treasure Island Scout Reservation, and # 3 is the one everyone looks forward to camping at the Cape May, NJ, Coast Gaurd Station. It's a weekend of fun and not working on advancment. Wendy
Mrs. G
on 4/15/06 1:14 am - E. City, NC
Leaving this coming Thurs. for 4 days at our offroad event! Tent camping the whole time, too. I can't WAIT! I love our event - it's awesome to get together with such a big group of people with the same love of wheeling that we have. Connie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is it time for camping?
wendy G. · 1 replies · 340 views
NY Campers out there?
Renée M. · 0 replies · 394 views
west point lake
biglou · 0 replies · 598 views
pig roast camping weekend
shortie · 0 replies · 613 views