Whiskers

Elle Felts
on 6/9/06 11:49 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
I have a lovely 11 year old cat named Whiskers. Our youngest daughter named him when she was 5 years old. He's such a good boy, but we have the hardest time with him kicking his cat litter out of his box. He's a BIG cat and we've got a large litter box. He refuses to go outside to do his business. He's such a funny cat. He doesn't like to go outside at all actually, but sometimes he will sit on the front porch on the table out there and lounge around. The mockingbirds won't let him rest a bit. They swoop in and try to peck his head. This has been going on for YEARS and that is why we think he doesn't like to even bother going out anymore. What can you do to keep mockingbirds away from our angel Whiskers? Does anyone else have this problem? Elle
ConnienTX
on 6/11/06 9:12 am - Dallas area, TX
Hi Elle, My cats aren't allowed to go outside, I'm an overprotective mom, so I can't help you with the bird problem. But I had the same problem with the litter box, and I ended up going to Wal-Mart and getting a HUGE plastic tub---I mean like 50 gallon or something. I have 4 cats. Anyway, it's so big and tall that they don't kick it out. Or you might try a covered box. Good luck. Connie
Robin R.
on 6/25/06 8:46 am - Livonia, MI
My big boy likes to dig to China! We got him a jumbo covered cat box. I also have a litter mat in front of the box.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Yipee!
Sommer · 0 replies · 495 views
OUCH! Lesbians and Obesity
applekid · 0 replies · 1244 views
Hi!
Mary K. · 0 replies · 461 views
Persian Parent in Mass
goldroses · 0 replies · 544 views