PET STROLLER - My new exercise buddy! ;-)

The_Dawn_Of_A
New_Dayna

on 4/4/06 7:43 am - Amish Country, OH
. . I bought a Pet Stroller online, figuring it would help me with my exercise - and I thought the cats would find it nice to get outside! I have three cats, and figure I can take them for walks after work. I brought the stroller home this afternoon, and Junior hopped right in it! He was my first test subject! We didn't travel very far, because it was only 60 degrees and kind of windy. He wasn't crazy about the wind gusts, so we only went about 1/2 block and turned around and came home. Except for the wind gusts, he really seemed to enjoy being outside. As the weather gets nicer, I'll take the other two out as well. There are photos on my website at www.geocities.com/thedawnofanewdayna I found the Pet Stroller at PetStreetMall.com for $84.99 - no tax and free shipping! It was easy to assemble, and even has cupholders for my water bottle, and even has a storage space below! Not sure what I'd put there (no need for a diaper bag, bottle, etc, lol) I researched several sites carrying this stroller, and this was the best deal I could find. I ordered it March 31st and it came today, with standard FREE shipping! I'm sure going to have fun with my boys this summer! Dayna
seasidemarilyn
on 7/9/06 2:36 pm - Everett, WA
I have the same stroller for my little Misty. As I walk with her , I could sell millions! People love to see her in it I live on the Oregon Coast and she does not like the wind - but likes seeing the Birds! You can see a picture of her on my profile. Seasidemarilyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Yipee!
Sommer · 0 replies · 495 views
OUCH! Lesbians and Obesity
applekid · 0 replies · 1244 views
Hi!
Mary K. · 0 replies · 461 views
Persian Parent in Mass
goldroses · 0 replies · 544 views