Test Results

Patricia R.
on 7/6/13 10:47 am - Perry, MI

The hida scan I had done at the end of June shows I need gall bladder surgery.  Since I'm leaving for Pennsylvania for two weeks, it'll have to be after I return.  I briefly considered having it done while I'm there, because I adore my weight loss surgeon, because he's called me when he's learned I've been hospitalized, to check on me.  But after being at my sisters to recover from my foot surgery in the winter, I want to recover in my home here, with my puppy by me side.

Please pray as I have to trust a total stranger, a new surgeon, do this surgery.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 7/6/13 2:47 pm - Vancouver, WA

Ooops I better get that package in the mail pronto!!! I've been sick yet again but finally feeling better, even went grocery shopping with hubby today. So I'll get it mailed Mon. You will feel soooooo much better and hey almost anybody can remove a GB it's basic general surgery. I'll be praying for you!

Most Active